Reviews for Orphaned Potter

Jissy2013 chapter 21 . 8/25
love it this chapter was a bit sad and sweet :)
qwerty chapter 16 . 7/1
I just realised you wrote 21 chapters in 16 days. Best. Ratio. Ever.
~ Inner Math Geek
I like where this story's goin'. I've always hated Pukehead and Evanesco Brains. Glad to see they're gonna be lunch meat soon;)
nightpurr chapter 21 . 6/10
I have read MANY of your stories.
I can't say your a good writer. That statement does not do you JUSTICE!
Speaking in the truth of honesty, you are indeed (a Snape famous word :-D) a SKILLFUL AUTHOR one that should have published stories.
I am glad that I have been introduced to your skill through these stories, for if not I fear I might have missed such an enjoyable story(s) but I can say that I would purchase a published book of your creation, now that I know what you can do.
From a true fan.
pie480 chapter 21 . 6/1
interesting, but it was rushed, slightly confusing in some parts, has spelling and punctuation mistakes, and in general was too overly dramatic. The basic plot was good, but the way it was written kind of ruined it. My advice would be to get a beta. Also, if it'll help, try imagining people (especially these characters) actually saying the things you've written. Also, there are inconsistencies. For example, in the letter, Severus's brother was Sam, but then in real life Sebastian. Also, how old is Harry now and how long did they search for him? You said that Sebastian wrote several letters but Severus said he only got one. Plus, Snape doesn't seem like the type to say, "We got her to search for shit on Potter." He seems too dignified for that and saying stuff like that would bring him down to his level. Also, is Sebastian the sole owner of the orphanage? You also said that the sign had an o and an r, probably the precedent for orphanage, but later you had it saying nape, with the s gone so his parents couldn't complain. You also didn't mention his background sooner. Around when Snape got the letter about Harry, it would've been better if you told about his background by telling Sirius and Remus that "Sebastian/Sam is my brother. He got disowned and thrown out by our father because he turned out to be a squib. We try to keep in touch when we can. etc." Something like that. Also, can you emphasize on the part where you said Harry can see magic? All you did was say he could see magic and that was it. Nothing descriptive about what it looked like and what Sebastian's magic looked like. Anyway, your story has potential, but it needs a lot of work.
J chapter 21 . 5/15
thanks for the story.
it was so great.

can there be a sequel please?
one where the boys have grown up and the wizarding world especially lily knows that it was harry/shane that is the boy who lived.

please. thanks.
kajakubik87 chapter 20 . 4/16
A bit rushed but ok. I'm sad that Sebastian had not speak. Thanks for the story. Cheers, Kaja
lilacwaffles chapter 21 . 3/10
fuck you bitch cant even tell me more ughhh i hate stories like this
Pls make a sequel!
omg chapter 21 . 1/14
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 1/4
why didnt they use legimency to read james mind to find the baby
megan chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
sequel please
LunarMidnight chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
SEQUEL!...umm I mean it needs one, I mean come on :)
darkrosetears chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
Another awesome story as alwys

i would like to make an archive of harry potter stories where is abused nd saved by sev

ones where sev adopts him prefeablly like this one and no obvious truths

is it ok if i add a few of your stories to the archive?

i would also like to feature you in the describtion of the archive if that is ok with you