Reviews for Orphaned Potter
nightpurr1 chapter 12 . 9/14
I know I have read this sometime ago so I hope I am not repeating myself.
This is a great story. I also must say that I love the way you add a touch of humor every so often.
Is not often that I come across a great story with my main man in it
Wow , to see Sev, Lupin and Sirius rolled into a story together like a perfectly layer out puzzle it's WONDERFUL. Thanks
Your biggest fa Thank for the entertainment.
Netchka chapter 21 . 9/4
Great story. And YES I really want a sequel please.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 6/29
Sequel please!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 6/4
Needs a sequel

~Stasia
magicanimegurl chapter 21 . 5/6
Happy Sev, harry/shane, siri, remi, and Sev have each other as a makeshift family. Love it. Write on. Wonder if there is more though. ..
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 21 . 4/9
fue tierna y triste a la vez! dejo unos cavos sueltos sobre lily y micheal! como lily ahora sera? como sera saber que harry es realmente el niƱo-que-vivio?
pero en si buena la historia
bassoongirl14 chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
I love this story! Make a sequel!
asiya halima kone chapter 21 . 11/23/2015
please do a sequel to this story I don't feel like it ends here I think I think it could use more detail
vonny25 chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
Lovely story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
DO NOT FIND HARRY BEFORE HE TURNS ELEVEN.

I WOULD NOT LIKE THAT.
Jissy2013 chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
love it this chapter was a bit sad and sweet :)
qwerty chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
I just realised you wrote 21 chapters in 16 days. Best. Ratio. Ever.
~ Inner Math Geek
Guest chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
I like where this story's goin'. I've always hated Pukehead and Evanesco Brains. Glad to see they're gonna be lunch meat soon;)
nightpurr chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
I have read MANY of your stories.
I can't say your a good writer. That statement does not do you JUSTICE!
Speaking in the truth of honesty, you are indeed (a Snape famous word :-D) a SKILLFUL AUTHOR one that should have published stories.
I am glad that I have been introduced to your skill through these stories, for if not I fear I might have missed such an enjoyable story(s) but I can say that I would purchase a published book of your creation, now that I know what you can do.
From a true fan.
pie480 chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
interesting, but it was rushed, slightly confusing in some parts, has spelling and punctuation mistakes, and in general was too overly dramatic. The basic plot was good, but the way it was written kind of ruined it. My advice would be to get a beta. Also, if it'll help, try imagining people (especially these characters) actually saying the things you've written. Also, there are inconsistencies. For example, in the letter, Severus's brother was Sam, but then in real life Sebastian. Also, how old is Harry now and how long did they search for him? You said that Sebastian wrote several letters but Severus said he only got one. Plus, Snape doesn't seem like the type to say, "We got her to search for shit on Potter." He seems too dignified for that and saying stuff like that would bring him down to his level. Also, is Sebastian the sole owner of the orphanage? You also said that the sign had an o and an r, probably the precedent for orphanage, but later you had it saying nape, with the s gone so his parents couldn't complain. You also didn't mention his background sooner. Around when Snape got the letter about Harry, it would've been better if you told about his background by telling Sirius and Remus that "Sebastian/Sam is my brother. He got disowned and thrown out by our father because he turned out to be a squib. We try to keep in touch when we can. etc." Something like that. Also, can you emphasize on the part where you said Harry can see magic? All you did was say he could see magic and that was it. Nothing descriptive about what it looked like and what Sebastian's magic looked like. Anyway, your story has potential, but it needs a lot of work.