Reviews for Orphaned Potter
Pitty chapter 11 . 6/20
So I was enjoying the concept of your story, the grammatical errors and wrongly used words where easily overlooked since I knew what you was trying to put. But the thing that made me stop and think "no, I can no longer read this" was when you made Harry talk like he was much older then he actually was. 2 year olds aren't well known for talking in complete and coherent sentences. And this is especially after you made a show of him talking in baby babble in the previous chapters.

This totally broke immersion of the story, even more so when you wrote him to have a complete understanding of the secrecy of keeping the non magicals from knowing about the magical community.
Unfortunate really, because like I said, the idea for the story was quite interesting.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 2 . 6/20
A bit lazy to copy and paste the scene of Voldemorts downfall from the first chapter and paste it in the second for Harry's dream.
Vampireking40 chapter 20 . 6/5
This is a great story. Is there more to the story.
Cindel Mortem chapter 21 . 6/4
Noooooo! How can it be over?!
bea3005 chapter 21 . 6/3
Please continued. I like your histories
knuckles 8 chapter 21 . 5/12
Happy that Harry stayed with Severus, but I wonder what happened to Lily and Michael?. Thank you for the story.
LokiFenrir chapter 21 . 3/17
How to say this nicely...While I like the plot of the story, it was the only thing that kept me reading-or skimming, on some parts. The story was incredibly fragmented in a way that while the reader knows what's going on, everything doesn't really connect well. The speed of which the story is moving does not really help, either. There are also problems with grammar and spellings, but that's not too bad that it burns my eyes. Nevertheless, I won't say I hate the story, because I do find it enjoyable at some points. I just feel like it could have been written better. Thanks for sharing, though.
Raven chapter 11 . 2/14
Wow. I tried but I just can't anymore. It's really badly written. The spelling mistakes, misused words, and lack of punctuation are appalling and are hurting my head. The characters don't seem to be written very well either. The plot was interesting, which is why I tried, but it was so rushed and inconsistent that it ruined it.
HaloBleachMasseffect chapter 10 . 2/8
Why can't Sirius just adopt Harry he's an orphanage the potters have lost all legal rights to him
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
A nice story. I hope you will be able to write the sequel one day but know you already have many stories that you are writing presently. If you write a sequel, could you have issues of Lily, Michael and truth about Shane come out that it was him. Although I know that these issues have been dealt with in many of your other stories. You are an incredible writer and even if I don't always like the direction you take in a story because of your amazing talent i always come back to read more.
nightpurr1 chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
I know I have read this sometime ago so I hope I am not repeating myself.
This is a great story. I also must say that I love the way you add a touch of humor every so often.
Is not often that I come across a great story with my main man in it
Wow , to see Sev, Lupin and Sirius rolled into a story together like a perfectly layer out puzzle it's WONDERFUL. Thanks
Your biggest fa Thank for the entertainment.
Netchka chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
Great story. And YES I really want a sequel please.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 6/29/2016
Sequel please!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 6/4/2016
Needs a sequel

~Stasia
magicanimegurl chapter 21 . 5/6/2016
Happy Sev, harry/shane, siri, remi, and Sev have each other as a makeshift family. Love it. Write on. Wonder if there is more though. ..