Reviews for My Trip Through Time
Romily chapter 22 . 9/24
I usually love your fics, but this was one of your or maybe the weakest (not counting anything with twilight elements, i hate twilight with passion and won't read those crossovers - all blame for that goes to SM). I won't point out plot holes other reviewer mentioned already again, but this story is in serious need of a beta - besides that it felt rushed, but that's maybe only cause i prefer longer fics.
I will stay a fan, i never found an artist be it writer, musician or something else who made only things i enjoyed.
For the sequel or not - if you fix this story than i vote sequel, if you don't fix it - than better none.
I feel a little bad posting this review since i never published a single fanfiction myself - i probably couldn't do better than this.
meleah chapter 22 . 9/18
more please
Looks like you forgot that you already killed Severus's parents. It's hilarious how many silly mistakes you're making! Are you that much distracted? You need a Betta! A well organised Betta!
I can't help but noticed that in all your books with Harry going back in time potion teacher behaves just like Severus Snape. It looks like you forget that his teacher was Slaghorn whose personality was different. So, little advice: read original book first and make your fiction after.
Sequel
caged21hearts chapter 22 . 6/9
sequel! oh please?!
HoneyBear84 chapter 22 . 5/12
Loved it, hope there is a sequel
awefanfic chapter 22 . 4/12
so sweet
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
Awesome love it
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
It's too bad that you take 10 years to finish a story, and try to finish them without rereading them first. For example in this one you forget the beginning (Sev's parents were murdered by Lucius and Voldemort), and then add strange things to the new parts (Sev inviting people over to his house, saying they must be quiet because his dad doesn't like magical people).