Reviews for Goodbye Acmetropolis
Wolf star1500 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Ohhhh, Lost in Darkness sounds very interesting, I hope that story comes out soon. I love your Loonatics Stories, especially TechxCassidy. They sound so cute.
Wolf star1500 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Is Tech alive?!
Wolf star1500 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Tech is d...dead. NO!
Wolf star1500 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Oh no TECH!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
This was a very lovely story, and it really has been awhile (for me) since I've seen Loonatics...but regardless, I really enjoyed reading this, and I can't wait to read some more LU fics by you. (mostly I'm interested to read 'Lost in Darkness' but I'm sure you're very busy now with other fics, but just letting you know.)

(_) Keep up the EXCELLANT Work!
Dolphin Sea Pony chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
Nice story!

Also, have you put Cassidy Coyote through the Mary-Sue test? Some people may regard her as a bit too perfect.

Google "Mary Sue Test" to do it.

ps, 'Return to Sari' sounds interesting!
OfSoundMind chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
hey do u know how to upload documents onto fanfiction coz i have no idea how to do it cz i'm new at this? please help!
davidtheumbreon chapter 15 . 2/4/2009
You should totaly add Space Jam 2.
A.K.A'PaiCorish chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
Actually, I'm interested in all of them. I've read all of your Loonatics stories so far, and I really like them...I'd like to see Ice Princess (kind of remembers me of Dreams on Ice, the movie) and the other one that doesn't have a name yet (I mean, they have a baby girl? When did he propose?)
nomnomnom321 chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
:D I WANNA READ THE (NAME PENDING) one PLEASE!:3 it looks interesting!
Lady Dragon010 chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
I think you should wight Duck's Christmas Wish, A Valentine Memory, Lost In Darkness, Space Jam 2, and the (NAME PENDING) one.
pinkrollingstone chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
Personly the one that sounds the most interesting is Decisions, Decisions, Decisions. :) I cant wait for your next chapter and your next story. :D
CorruptTheData chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
We're the reason you're still writing? Well, I'm honored! Thy all sound cool, but to me, 'Space Jam 2' and 'A Valentine memory' sound the best... I'd love to see oneof them soon!
Color-de-la-Musica chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
Lady Dragon010 chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
That was tottaly wiked. I have a question. Are Tech and Cassidy going to get maried? 'Pleease say yes'.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »