Reviews for Blame The Hormones
RoxyMoon chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was incredibly great! Watch out a bit for the punctuation but it's a very minor thing :)
Yaoi-maker666 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
WOW! THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
Princess Ramen-8018 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ahhhh! I loved Shikamaru to begin with, but this just made my mind go wild and my body shiver. I consider this story a birthday present for myself. Great, loved it!3
spirited curiosities chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Cute...and sexy...I loved it!

Awesome one-shot! It was so adorable...you definately captured Shikamaru's personality perfectly and did a fantastic job keeping him in character all throughout the seductive lemon...beautiful, simply, beautiful...

Keep up the fantastic work! :D
overtheyears chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
i absolutely adored this story.

it makes me pretty depressed that the two must not like each other like that though

T.T
111r1ch black l0ver uk1sh111 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I love it! What were u thinking! OMG!iT WAS AWESOME SEX! I LOVE YOU SHIKA!
rainbowpop chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh my. I love it! lol awesome. this is the best I've read in a while.

Skittles
Tsukiko-Hinapouri chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Nice. You have made this a good, clean finish. I liked it too. I really don't know how to review stories that are lemons. I can't say, "I was totally turned on, good work!" Because that would be somewhat stupid. Well actually that would be smart from me. Oh well. It was good. I'll try and reveiw the rest of your stories.
Brofloveski chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I've read this story so many times and i love but i always forgot to review
gaarasgirl935 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
it was good i love your writing i will admit i definately like wallflowers better but this was good to.
Kaline Reine chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I cannot believe you only got two reviews for this, it was great! I jsut wish you had put a character with him instead of just saying "you" the whole time that was kinda creepy... Oh but don't be sad! It was a REALLY great fic! _ Keep it up!

-k.R.
NeonGreenlover chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love all your one-shots. I was pissed and sadden when Quizilla blocked access to them. D: At first I thought you got rid of them and I was like "No! *goes into corner of woe*".

Any way...Keep it up and post the rest of your lemons please! _
LoorTheDarkElf chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Not the best of them, but still good. Aw... Shika is so cute! Though I like him more because he's smart and lazy like me... Oh well, yay for things that are short, sweet, and to the point!

Good job.