Reviews for Saving Mrs Norris
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Interactions between Maverick and Norris is even look as should write more about those thank you for subverting stereotype of evil and mean cats,for last sentence was so heartwarming.
Illyria934 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I loved this one just as much as A Friend in Need. The banter between Maverick and Mrs. Norris was very entertaining and I very much enjoyed not only Sev's interaction with his dog but also with Hannah. It beautifully showed both the gentle and firm side of his personality.
saiyasith1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Nice. Loved the interaction between cat and dog. Those kids worry me. One thing I'm curious about. Why to you list all these stories as hurt/comfort? A lot of this is drama and/or humor even. Your stories are too good to be shoved in a category that might make people not read them! Anyway, great work, nice writing, good job!
lyieu chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Very sweet, but it's hard for me to imagine such a soft side to Filch!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Cute thanks.
jaguar003 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Adorable. This really shows Sev's care for Maverick. Loved your brilliant creation of Herriot - he's rather reminiscent of a certain James Herriot.
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Another fabulous story! The relationship between Maverick and 'Mrs N' is just too cute.
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Brilliant! THose boys deserved a lot worse than they got, but perhaps they'll eventually have some sense. Not that I'm holding my breath. I think I just fell in love with Maverick, though. I'd love to see more Maverick adventures.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
cute!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
XD Cute. Nice ending too. :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Awesome ficlet! Wonderful story! Is the vet realted to James Herriot :-)! He seemed to remind me of him.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow, I'm really beginning to love these Maveric stories! I'm glad that he's snape's dog and hope to read more about him.
Astra Leo chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I wouldn't had the tree smack those bullies at least 2 dozen swats (I really can't stand ANYONE who mistreats animals {or children) And I'd call the police & the humane society(there should be a squad of Auror's that deals with protecting ALL animals too {in the HP universe) By the way A Very Good Story :)
nataliiee-louise chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
loved it.
Mikee chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awe - another cute story. I quite liked this, though I did wish for a worse punishment for the two delinquents. -sigh-

Love the Herriot reference. That was cool.

Thank you.