Reviews for When 'Sleepwalking' Goes wRonGo
Very cute one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
very good
bleach1990 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
i like this one but can you do a second part
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
To quote the freakishly adorable little girl Despicable Me, this story 'is so fluffy!'.
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
*deep inside OHP's mind*

"D'aww" factor rising to critical levels after reading the ending. Cannot sustain! Abort! ABORT!

*bwwooooOOP! bwwooooOOP! bwwooooOOP!*

Fluffieness incoming; we're being boarded! Abandon fic! ABANDON FIC!

Too late! *boom, fluffy-shot*
_-_-_-_

I think that says it best.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
good story
brindani chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Nice little piece. Would have expected Shego to be a little more violent waking up next to Ron Stoppable especially if she was dreaming of marrying him. Then again, sets the tone nicely that the concept was definitely not distressing for her. Now what will be really interesting is the next step. People are bound to find out what happened and then it will hit the fan hard and heavy.

brindani
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hehe, Sheegsy likes Ronnie boy eh? Good story, and i love the sleepwalker angle, rhough i would like to see a follow up chapter or 76
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
awwh, such a nice story. I'd like to see how it would continue, but that would probably ruin it. best leave it here. well written, good length, and nice ending. funny at the beginning.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aww. thats too cute.
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is a very cute story I like how you ended it with them cuddling up and going back to sleep.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
aww, cute
Anal Sewage chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
pretty good!
Ryukashy chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Very very interesting. I'd like to see how you will develop this story (I hope this is not a one-shot fiction). The reason of Shego's presence in Ron's room is a little fun, but it could work. Waiting for more chapters. ;-)
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was really quite good. Though, with how it ends, it's a bit hard to tell if there's going to be another chapter or not. As it seems like it'd work well either way. But I was certainly amused at it. Especially with how Ron kept freaking out; much like I'd probably do in his place. And I also liked how it ended. Just really nice. Anyway, thanks for posting this!