Reviews for ACCEDENT BY: WILLS LOVER
Sorikaii chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This story had many problems. Now, for the sake of humanity and it's grammar, I'll list them.

1. The punctuation. You don't need more than one mark to get your point across! It makes you look twelve, which I bet you are. Naturally, this means you shouldn't be on the site, or the internet. Do you have your parent's permission for this stuff?

2. The cannon. I don't know a single thing abut Hannah Montana, but I know you've ruined it. People just don't get married on a single day's whim, nor do they go to high school at the ages of 19 and 20. Unless they're really dumb, which this story supports. And the dialogue! C'mon, have you ever actually read a fanfiction?

3. The 'realistic' details. You have to be months pregnant before you find out. You don't get a cast off for months either. Morning sickness is present in the first trimester, but not after a day. When getting a cast taken off, doctors don't run a multitude of thousand dollar tests.

4. Capital letters. Learn when to use them, when not to use them, and that you, specifically, should not use them because your story is killing my soul.

5. None of your stories are good. Face it, deal with it, suck it up, stop whining, and delete your account. You're only taking up the space that we real writers use to produce real, thought provoking, tear jerking, cannon compliant stuff.

6. Telling people not to flame makes them want to. I never would have clicked on your stuff otherwise. Because it means you know you suck but are throwing a toddler-esque fit over it.

Thank you for your time. And if you still have the urge to write, get a beta. Not one of your friends. And, for the love of God, not me.

-Ali
Ms. Videl Son chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
For the love of God, it's spelled "ACCIDENT." Spell check is a standard feature in almost any word processing program, you know.

MVS
Mulan-Shang-Inuyasha lover chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is really good Keep up the good work
dreamdancer96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
there are some grammar mistakes but i thought it was good!

and try to tell who's talking it, helps the readers understand the story line better.
edwardluverx3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
great!
Elizabeth-Swann-Turner-990 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I think it is realy good