Reviews for Secrets: An Unexpected Trilogy
scarecrowfan chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
What a lovely way for all the secrets to be let of the bag! You really do need to follow on with Francine's reaction to this tit bit of news lol. Well written.
MeriSalope chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
i am still laughing! this was perfect! it is so hard to write from first person present and you did it very well. i could hear Dotty in my head as i read it. kudos!
Terry Kay chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Yeah, sure it is, I belive you, really! Love the story from Dotty's point of view. Thank you!
kbugd chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
I really enjoyed this. This is how it could have come out. I like how it is centered on Dottie, from her POV. Kinda too bad you did not have Francine's reaction tho.
redtophat chapter 3 . 1/21/2002
I just now read chapters 2 and 3, had read chapter one back when you first posted it and loved it. You did an excellent job with the two new chapters. You can't stop there. I know it would be difficult to have Francine find out and still write it from Dotty's POV, but maybe a whole new story done all from Francine's POV. Just please don't stop writing.
Heather chapter 3 . 11/22/2001
I just finished reading all the stories in the "Secrets" trilogy, and just have to say, I think they were so great. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did during "Secrets Revealed." Dotty was just so funny, and her character was captured perfectly! I know you said that there would be no more sequels, but I think there are two more stories to tell. Iff you ever decide to write about Billy's reaction to the news, or Francine's, please let me know.
AngelSpy chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
VERY GOOD STORY... if that had happened on the show...
Beth chapter 3 . 10/5/2001
Great story. Well written. I like the perspective, haven't seen that one before. Keep on writing!
Lady S chapter 3 . 10/1/2001
:O)

This was really really good! I loved it. More? SEW
IFFGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
This was absolutely hilarious! I like this new style of writing you are trying and I love this story!
Debbie chapter 3 . 9/17/2001
I love the story - all 3 chapters! You did a great job! I like you idea of taking it from Dotty's pov. Excellent. I hope you write more.
Vikki chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Shel: I really enjoyed all three parts of this story. Dotty rarely plays more than a peripheral part in SMK stories, so it's nice to see someone explore her character more fully.
L OConnor chapter 3 . 9/15/2001
OK, I'm dying to know, what WAS the decision? (OH, Come on, you can tell me!)

Great story, Loved it.
Jenny chapter 3 . 9/14/2001
I really enjoyed this. I've read various versions of the 'coming out' from Lee and Amanda's POV, but this is the first from Dotty's. It's clear and easy to follow. It works for me!
VickiD chapter 3 . 9/13/2001
Very enjoyable and believable AU story! I especially liked the part with Billy! Thanks and I hope you write more!