Reviews for The Sprawl Chronicles: Nemesis
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was cool to read. If you continued it I'd keep reading.
Chad-Pendragon chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
This is, well, great.

Do you have a beta-reader? There are a few mistakes that should have been picked up by a beta-reader
FireHand chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Cool story. Will there ever be a second part to it now that the stage is set for very interesting additional chapters?
Electric Monk chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Since yours is the only story not written by me in the Gibson section I'm surprised I hadn't reviewed this yet so here goes.

I liked the opening and the story was well done but I really like William Gibson so I'm going to nit-pick the background details.

Consoles are just consoles; not Jack consoles (nit-pick I know). Unless you're into archaic tech (and you seem to be in the story (speedboard) so it really isn't that big a deal) then the consoles hook up directly to the mind or, for a regular computer, voice command.

And while I like the book burning idea (shades of Fahrenheit 451) you might want to pick some evil corporation instead of the Government, which doesn't seem to care about the peons and is run by corporations anyway.

Oh yes, I also want to know more about Trace - what do you mean by 'Rogue Artificial'? Hope you add another chapter soon.
JediGurrl chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Reviewing my own story now. It'll give me a boost when I look at them later on and forget that I was up at one in hte mornong reading.