Reviews for Flowers
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Adore this! Love it! Seriously! Aw! Kakashi a a daddy! So cute!
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love these little one shots of yours. so cute! don't worry I have been reading them in order :) aaawwww little babies are sooo freaken cute! XD
localuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OMG i loved it. The names are so cute!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
aww, that is lush. it's so hart warming to. aw. and i love the names and the fact that you didn't call one of the bebies rin. it was a nice change.

my favourite part being were they poof out of the wending so nobody sees kakashi's face. i was in hysterics.

loved it!
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aww, that was such a sweet chapter. I think Sakura would be perfect for Kakashi, I wish it was canon. You're such a great writer.
asuname chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
so sweet write another fanfic about the kids
Pookster chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh, that was so pretty! And I'm glad there were no complications with the birthing(s)! And I really liked the ending where he didn't name one of the girls Rin. I've seen so many fics where he does that, that it was getting a bit generic (

But I'm so glad you wrote another one! I was hoping you would write something about the official wedding, or the children! But I also wanna find out how Kakashi and Sakura get used to being parents? Or, when their kids get a bit older, whether or not they choose to become ninjas, and go to the academy. Maybe even with the other character's kids! Like Temari, and Shikamaru! And whoever Hinata married, and Hinata's kids! That'd be so awesome! this is long. Anyway, this one was still a great story! You made my day! Thanks.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Yay! So glad you decided to do another install! This was great and I loved the way it ended! Great job again can't wait for more. If there is more which of course we wouldn't complain about.
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
aw this was so cute. thank yous for giving us one more of ur wonderful one-shots i loved it heheehehehe ok inu out
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 1/4/2008