Reviews for Hero of a Thousand Retreating Backs: Harry Potter
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Lovely. You are aware that zero is VERY important to mathematics indeed?
loretta537 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
this is an interesting story, I hope to read more soon
Echo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I'll be honest, that Harry should be dead and that the whole world is trying to correct this oversight is a very... Pratchett concept.
and absolutely wonderful.
Warpwind chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
pity you stopped
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
But the question is does snape LIKE Xmas?
Everettspartisan chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Nice story - I was most disappointed to find it was only 2 chapters long. Hope you come back to it at some point.
Mortimer Grimm chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
...You got side-tracked. Sooo... Any chapters soon?
Maggie-baka chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Interesting. I like the way you use footnotes.
Heaven Canceler chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Oh this is good, I am looking forward to any future updates!

As for the story idea, it is great and the plot is moving along nicely, even if the story is still quite short. I am wondering if Harrys luck with animals will also work for magical ones. What about Centaurs? Will the house elfs start a killing spree (with him as the single target) when the sorting begins and he will have to run away screaming with the sorting hat on his head.

Also is his skill at running away already at Rincewinds Level? As far as I understand it the only person that is better at getting away from somewhere (even if it is unintentionally) is Ryoga from Ranma 1/2
Zhor chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
...I like this, but it is far too short. Still good though.
Hawkehunt chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I agree. Rincewind is quite intelligent. Completely magically inept, but intelligent nonetheless.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Holy hell this is brilliant.

It's a shame it doesn't look like it'll ever be updated though.

Oh well I still enjoy enough to favourite it.

Well played on this.
Zealot of Reading chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Nice story, hope to see more updates soon!
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
this is a great story with a very interesting plot. it would be wonderful to see this continued
316ItachiSasuke319 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Reading your author's note about the house you want to put Harry into-wouldn't Slytherin make the most sense? They *are* supposed to be known for their strong sense of self-preservation, not that they all actually are smart enough to run when the situation calls for it, but Harry-as-Rincewind certainly has a strong enough inclination towards cowardice if it lengthens his lifespan. Not to mention that Lord Vetinari is nothing if not cunning. Out of curiosity, have you read all of the Discworld books out? Which is your favorite? Have you read Good Omens, the apocalypse parody cowritten with Neil Gaiman? If not, you definitely should... Have you decided to abandon this story, and if so, do you have an outline or something that I could see? Just to see where you had planned to take the story?