Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 4
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This, as usual, is also very good!

It was written with great care, I can tell )

Can't wait to read more!

xoxo
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh, i wish John would rescue Liz. Great story! Very Ansty.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Angst is right. You're killing me! Good story, thank you.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
:o :O XO Omg, that was heartbreaking. So well-written, but so incredibly heartbreaking. I love it. Especially the part about "such a strong emotional response". Sums it all up in one simple phrase. POOR LIZ! *cries* Great job, though :)
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
HURRY JOHN! Poor Lizzy :[
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This story was great - you could really feel Elizabeth's emotions - good work!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
No! Poor Lizzie. Evil, evil replicators. John will come, don't worry!
Beach chick chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is so sad, but great job. I could really feel Elizabeth's pain and loneliness in your writing.

-Chicky
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
HANNAH! *cries* That was so sad...but really good!

SGC
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This was beautiful, absolutely heartbreaking. Poor Elizabeth; although at least she's still alive this way!

Loved the fact that the replicator realised that John was her weakness. It just summed up all those glimpses of her care and concern for him that we saw in season's one, two and three (and the start of season 4)!

Great job!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! that was great! sad of course, but definately perfect. you didnt have to worry, and i dont think any of us wil :)

but he will find her he will find her he will find her be/c she is NIT DEAD! *repeats that a hundred times*
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love it! Awesome story!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was very angsty. But I loved it!
Serised chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Why is everyone post sad fics based on season four? I'm scared to post mine now. (
Alternate Ego chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
-cries- Ah! Angst! Makes me sad... I really liked this, though. It gives us a great insight into what Elizabeth could be going through at the hands of the replicators. I love paragraphs six, seven and eight - they really click with me, for some reason. Probably because that's exactly how I view Elizabeth and her relationship with John, and those paragraphs sum up that view perfectly and eloquently. A beautifully written, gut-wrenching fic. Love it. -loves fic- :)