Reviews for A Night of Worry
twilightrocs chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
that was really really good. i have read like all of your twilight stories they are so good every one of them.
mischieflover chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
:) love!
mischieflover chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
oh, before i go on reading, i thought i would tell you that you made my day by having jake say "Sure, sure." i love it when he says that, i think it's so funny for some reason... :) love it so far!
jade chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
for how this story was it had good contents. i liked it, it's a change from all the other very good but very dramatic stories, it's refreshing to read one of these types of stories once and awhile.
jade chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
he he he (laughs with evil grin). yes lying is very good when it comes to staying the night with edward.
jade chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
ahh! the famous third wife, i was wondering when i would come across the third wife on fanfic. i rather like the story about the third wife and no one ever uses it, my best friend and i have spent so much time analyzing the part in the book about the third you. i also liked the bella and jacob bonding time it's been awhile.
Katluva0323 chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
that was a good story. i liked it XD

well, bed time for me so good night!

CaramelBoost chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
I really liked this story, although I'm not sure what the plot was all about.. ? You have a brilliant style and the way you put your words out there is great. I'd use a little more detail when describing things; for instance, you simply said that Jasper "had the floor" - I wasn't aware that this was a scene from the books; a little specification would have been nice. I also noticed a few punctuation mistakes over the past six chapters, but other than that, your story was great. It would be nice to see some of your other works, if you have them up. Good job, CG, I really enjoyed reading this. :)

xox Carrie
Katluva0323 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
wow. haha. that made me laugh for some reason.. but it was a good chapter. ) i would write a longer review, but i am very close on time so i can't. so plz just update soon!

jade chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aw!
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
I thought it went a bit fast, but other than that, it's fine.
Katluva0323 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
that was another good chapter. i hope that you update soon again! i mean man, right after i read that chapter another chapter update happened! lol. its a good story and i hope that you update asap! i wanna know what will happen with jacob and that hike. so please update soon! D

Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
good chapter. i like that. :) so is this a story or just a oneshot? well, i can't leave a longer review b/c my puppy just woke up so.. update soon if this is more than a oneshot. plz.