Reviews for Jen & Kira: A New Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
more more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Kira's concern made perfect sense.
SkekSo's paranoid massacres had so disrupted the Gelfling community that isolated survivors did not always know whether-or where-there any more left alive.
Libby chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very good on the 25th anniversary DVD is it a video or just a script?
Stars and Jewels chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow! What a surprise! Twins! Brilliant idea, not to mention sweet and tasty story.
AmeeraSakura chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, very realistic and imaginable! ...That is, in the fantasy sense. You did wonderfully portraying the characters as they would be in the future. Their personalities, their actions...everything! This would be a great sequel, it really would.
KiraJenLove chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Since there is no way to reply to the poster below, I thought I'd respond here. I am sorry you didn't like the dialogue in this story; the reason why I wrote it this way is because I can actually picture them talking like this. We also have to keep in mind that the dialogue will be different than in the movie, since in the movie, the dialogue was always serious and in "survival mode", because they had a life-or-death mission. Now that the Crystal is healed, they can relax and let their hair down, and be themselves, so the dialogue may be of a different nature than in the movie. However, I tried to keep it as true to the characters as possible. It may be true that there is a time or two where the dialogue might seem "awkward", but that may be because they've never been in such a situation before, and we don't know how they'd act or what they'd say, so I base it on my interpretation of their characters.

In any case, thank you for the criticism, and I will try to keep the dialogue true to character in the future.
J M PRater chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This little fan fiction was sweet but not at all in the spirit of the characters. The dialogue was quite bad.
Cophy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was so cute! I’ve loved the Dark Crystal since (before) I was babe, I feel this is very true to the movie. Keep it up!

P.S. I’m kinda surprised Jin had it in him. lol
Lorban chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This was beautiful, I really liked it. Jen and Kira make a very nice couple. The one thing I found to be 'out of place' was the sex scene, where you described what was going on with the cells, and DNA. Of course, it was better than actually describing the sex itself, but I became slightly confused when I read the part. Anyway, the story touched my heart, great work.
writurgurl chapter 1 . 3/23/2008