Reviews for The Denial Twist
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
OH MY... you just had to stop there, didn't you? Right when they kissed? T.T you must update soon! You cant just get to the interesting part and leave it!
LilliesCry chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Tell us what happened now!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
interesting.
Seraphina Dragon chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
hope to read more
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice! I'm loving this. :)
xrunningimagination chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
o_o . You leave this story at such crucial part. I feel like crying.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
please continue! i love the story!
Kur0shiro chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
WOMAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUUU? T-T You are too cruel for leaving this story like this! :( I swear I'll be damned if you don't update soon! :( Seriously! This is really well-written and fun to read :D
Juvia Loxar chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
You seriously have to update! I simply cannot go on not knowing what happens after that, really. You do a great job of putting readers through this most exquisite torture. :)

I like this story, not because of the pairing (although that always seems to be the case), but because the denial theme you have going on. You play it so well.

I was skimming SasuHina fics for fun, I came across one which I haven't read before, yours, and expected to move on to another story.

No, I was in awe. I like how Prom was the beginning of the story and how things progressed from there, when it was usually the other way around: boy meets girl, friends are introduced, they face conflicts, conflicts are settled the last minute before Prom and they all end up sharing the limo together having the perfect night, with epilogues spur crap about moving on with life, new beginnings etc.

You reversed it, and it is after Prom that we see things unravel. Nice touch on the SasuHina kiss btw. I am most curious as to whether she'll respond to the kiss or have the guts to slap him.

Your portrayal of the other girls too as well make me appreciate this story more. There are not a lot of fics that feature Sakura in a good light. And despite my immense loathing for Sakura, I actually like your version of her.

So keep up the good work! I know this hasn't been updated in a while and it's such a shame to start something this good and not finish it.

I hope to read more of your work. Update if you can! :)
FeatherBerry chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
LOVED IT~~

Holy crap, first you had me believing it was TenTen and Naruto, then Ino and Naruto, then... THREESOME! I can't wait to see how this plays out since they're all under one roof now!

And then the SasuHina kiss... 3

PLEASE UPDATE~ Please I'm on my hands and knees~
SHeWithNoName chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO CRUEL! HOW COULD YOU END ON A CLIFFHANGER AT THE BEST PART? NOW I'M THE ONE THAT FEELS LIKE JUMPING AROUND AND KICKING STUFF!

traslation: I LOVED IT!
Chill Of Winter chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I like this story a lot!

And I would like to read how this relationships between cold Ushiha and "innocent" Hinata will go on. :)

But I havo to poke you because of that terrible cliffhanger! .

And actually I don't think that the characters are too OoC, it just fits the story. :D

So, I'm begging to you, don't let me wait too long for the next update, I couldn't bear it!

-Chill of Winter
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
You didn't update? Please update soon!
Joshwee chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Sasuke's character in this story is simply entertaining. This is the type of Sasuke I imagine when I try to write my fictions. Too bad I'm too lazy to actually write...
shikaruTo chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
You sir, are fucking brilliant!

The mystery is killing me dammit. Ino? Naruto? Tenten? The hell happened? Psh. The suspense is eating at my eyebrows.

But the part I love the most had to be the fact that Sasuke kept coming back and forth to the Hyuuga mansion. Lololol. It's like a magnet, pulling him, never wanting to let go. LMAO.

Just imagining it makes me fell off my hard-ass chair. You are just too awesome. I want to marry you.

I love the relationship you created between the two. I love Sasuke's inner thoughts and dilemma. I love the sarcasms that makes up most of the conversations in the story. I love every fucking details you injected through your awesome narration.

And your birthday is same with two of my bestfriends. Lol

I hope you wont discontinue or anything. I dont care how many years it would take for you to finally update, just as long as you do eventually.