Reviews for New Beginnings
Alden R. Davis chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I love this fan-made story, "New Beginnings," is perfect and should be made a movie sequel before "Darkman II: The Return of Durant." It's got a quite a combined mix of Action, Horror and Suspense.
Keep up the good work.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Wow what a story. What a chapter. Its a great story.
TheMaddnessOfDr.Strangelove chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Excellent! I am particular fond of your writing of Darkman. I wish you'd write more. (Glad you ignored thte hidious sequels.)
PadawanCassy chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Hi!

I love your story, keep up the wonderful work and post more chapters. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cassy
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Wicked story!

Please update, there are so few Darkman fanfics! ;-;
Asj Johnson chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
I love the Darkman story. It sounds more like Darkman then the two sequels (Darkman II and I) did. Besides a few little things, like Peyton calling himself Darkman so much and... did you say that super-heroes are real in this story? But it sounds a lot like the real Darkman, and that's great. I would have had Peyton overcome his emotions a different way, though. You should write another one with Peyton making the skin and trying to fix his life back. That would be very interesting...
Storm-Eye chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
The character of Peyton Westlake/Darkman is one of my personal favorites. I have always cherished the antihero and the dealings in the macabre. Look for an addition to the Darkman stories sometime in the near future from me. Thank you for bringing some realism to this unique and divine character. By the way, whomsoever informed you that the other two were not worth viewing I highly disagree. In the second and third film the actor who portrays Darkman is Arnold Vasloo and he brings his own reality to the character. It is just a different take. If you ever get around to viewing these two other films try to keep this in mind. I look forward to your future writings and would be honored if you would take a look at mine once I post them up. Thanks luv. _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Let me just say that this was powerful-moving-and very inspiring-so inspiring in fact that you've inspired me to do one of my own! :) Look for Urban wasteland coming soon-and I did some fanart too-hope ya dun mind :D
Darwin chapter 5 . 5/19/2002
Very, very good premise...I can see the improvement in your writing from the first chapter to the last.

There were a few abrupt transitions in the story that threw me off, but overall a good story and a great potential for expansion!

Keep writing! I am going to read your next story now. Don't give up even with so few reviews coming.

Darwin ;)
Writrzblok chapter 5 . 10/10/2001
An incredible story, and a way to turn such a dark, tragic man into a hero. Great writing, storylines, and characterizations. Fantastic job!
ShadowHawk chapter 5 . 9/27/2001
i've been waiting for someone to write a Darkman fic a long time

this one was cool

i hope there shall be a sequel
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 5 . 9/20/2001
This is really, really good. You've got the revenge/ self torture of the movie down pat. This should have been the sequel. Write more?
Raimi chapter 5 . 9/12/2001
Good, but aren't you going to write in the death of Bellesarius?
Raimi chapter 4 . 9/12/2001