Reviews for Charm Deficiency
puruku chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It was so sweet! Yamamoto is such a smoothtalker, jaja:)
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
fluff! fluff! lol in a cute way :)
Knopes chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
CUTE! 3

I'm like, addicted to this couple, aha. :P
young dawn chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I loved it! You captured Haru and Yamamoto perfectly. The kiss at the end was cute, too. ;D Nice work.

Sora
Sasural chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aww I liked it! I thought it was super cute! Please write more!
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Corny? What corny? XD I loved reading this! :)
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very cute and well written. I really enjoyed it.
Fluffster chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
So cute! I just love YamaXHaru! Thanks for this fluffy piece!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Ah, yes, I finally got around to reading and reviewing. Great work! Well-written and very sweet. Loved it!
pat-nosferatu chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Love it. If I were Haru I wouldn't think twice about which base to run to:)
Seravee chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
We!That story is so sweet! I love the YamamotoXHaru pair! it's so cute! :D Ya know... you should make more since you are great in writing HaruxYamamoto fanfics... somehow I wanted to force you to write more! hehehe lol... THe ending wasn't corny though, it is... wonderful.
Bleaked chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Yes! Yamaharu!

Her conflicting emotions and the way the differences between them start to diminish the longer she is with Yamamoto, it's all good [even the fluff which I loved to death]

I fell in love with these two the moment they where introduced and you portrayed them beautifully.

Surprised by the number of yaoi pairings I found around fandom, it seems het is almost none existent, yet I am glad to have found at least a bunch of good yamaharu fic around here
j chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
waa... _ it's a nice fic i love it. i like how the way you put the story :) i could see or imagine the picture of the story :) you can make it a short doujin manga XD i also like yamaXharu XD
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww, the fluff wasn't that bad was it? lol Anyways, I enjoyed it alot! YamaHaru really is a nice couple.

ECP
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh wow, this is so touching. Not only did I like it (oh it was fluffy and sweet!) but just the idea that there are other YamaxHaru supporters out there gives me joy. _;; The story was cute and I like the title.

I actually didn't know when you were uploading this story, so when I wandered back into KHR fanfics it shocked me to see this pairing. XD You don't know how excited I was.

Thank you so much for writing it. I feel so light and happy and a little proud (for no good reason, really)... Let's keep pumping out the YamaxHaru ficcs, eh? ;)