Reviews for Pretty Bird
OllielovesDinah chapter 27 . 6/12
I loved this update ofcourse but I hated it at the same time. It was a beginning of sorts chapter but also an ending of that beginning. I guess Oliver was right he can never have his happy ending. I wish you didn't have to go but if you have to end this I guess this is the way to do it. GA/BC, my OTP forever. You write wonderfully.
OllielovesDinah chapter 27 . 6/10
Anon you are an idiot but funny. Thanks for the laughs cause it got one of my five beloved Dollie "Smallville" fanfiction writers to update so please keep up the tantrums. Thanks again
Anon chapter 1 . 6/8
I think you got the wrong tag, this is supposed to be in the DC comics tag instead. This horrible shit doesn't belong in the Smallville page, you know they didn't even get together in Smallville thank god because their disgusting and isn't Oliver like thirty years older than her? Leave Smallville far away from your stupid abusive so cold "relationship" this is absolutely appalling, change the tag or I will report you and get you banned from ffnet.
OllielovesDinah chapter 26 . 4/23
Nice. I loved both these chapters. That they are finally going in the right direction the sexual tension is hot but torture for me too. I liked the action too but working together is going to be more challenging with feelings out in the open. What I always liked the best about superhero couples especially my favorite OTP which is Dinah and Ollie is that it doesn't apply to them that a hero will be alone because they're not normal they're both in it. I did see the episode where Laurel died and I did take comfort in that at least Ollie looked devastated. I have not been following the show really since halfway through season 3 and gagging through all of season 2 and especially since I heard in the rumor mill that they are going to maybe put Felicity in her suit. I am mortified because Black Canary belongs to Dinah Laurel Lance and her mother Dinah Drake.
OllielovesDinah chapter 25 . 4/23
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...CW kills off my Black Canary in Arrow and I want to just die but then you come back! Thank youuuuuuuu
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
Please update!
OllielovesDinah chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
Suffice it to say I miss this story. I've re-read it a million times. I loved the way this story picked up from"A Caged Bird" and I especially loved the direction it was going. I know life happens so I forgive you. Anyway, your writing is awesome and I hope to see it again.
HashtagGOD chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
Love your stories! You are a great writer you really capture the super hero persona very well. Your strength I feel is Multi-chapter stories so keep them updated and you will go far!

Long Live Fanfiction!

justanotherditzyredhead chapter 24 . 3/13/2010
I love Green Arrow/Black Canary stories. Im a big fan of the both of them in the comics. I really hope you continue this story but even if you don't I hope you keep writing. I especially love the interactions between the boys and Dinah, very cute.
Riley chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
Only one word could describe how great that was: AMAZING
Angel91 chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
I really hope that you will continue with this story, it has so much potential. And I am eagerly anticipating the next update
anonymos8 chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
Love your story can't wait for the next chapter update soon!
Cookiefan57 chapter 24 . 5/7/2009
Happy for the update, not sure where the story is going though. I do like that they are getting together after all of this. Reechan37
sheeiur22 chapter 24 . 4/30/2009
You updated!
Angel91 chapter 24 . 4/30/2009
Oh my god what an exciting chapter. Firstly, Oliver and Dinah kissin then followed by Clark's and Chloe's disappearance. Just before Oliver could finish his sentence 't wait for the next update.