Reviews for Pretty Bird
OllielovesDinah chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
Suffice it to say I miss this story. I've re-read it a million times. I loved the way this story picked up from"A Caged Bird" and I especially loved the direction it was going. I know life happens so I forgive you. Anyway, your writing is awesome and I hope to see it again.
HashtagGOD chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
Love your stories! You are a great writer you really capture the super hero persona very well. Your strength I feel is Multi-chapter stories so keep them updated and you will go far!

Long Live Fanfiction!

-#GOD
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 24 . 3/13/2010
I love Green Arrow/Black Canary stories. Im a big fan of the both of them in the comics. I really hope you continue this story but even if you don't I hope you keep writing. I especially love the interactions between the boys and Dinah, very cute.
Riley chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
Only one word could describe how great that was: AMAZING
Angel91 chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
I really hope that you will continue with this story, it has so much potential. And I am eagerly anticipating the next update
anonymos8 chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
Love your story can't wait for the next chapter update soon!
Cookiefan57 chapter 24 . 5/7/2009
Happy for the update, not sure where the story is going though. I do like that they are getting together after all of this. Reechan37
sheeiur22 chapter 24 . 4/30/2009
You updated!
Angel91 chapter 24 . 4/30/2009
Oh my god what an exciting chapter. Firstly, Oliver and Dinah kissin then followed by Clark's and Chloe's disappearance. Just before Oliver could finish his sentence 't wait for the next update.
brosuitup chapter 24 . 4/29/2009
Yay! An update! Love the Dinah/Ollie kissage. I'm excited to see how you fit the season 7 finale events into this AU.
ILuvOdie chapter 24 . 4/29/2009
this was hott XD
Ratdogtwo chapter 24 . 4/29/2009
great chapter keep up the good work
Ratdogtwo chapter 23 . 4/29/2009
lol great chapter
Cookiefan57 chapter 23 . 4/1/2009
Is there more to the ex then wanting them to get rid of thoose bookies or does he want something more? Great chapter Reechan37
Angel91 chapter 23 . 3/30/2009
Once again another great chapter. I like Oliver's protectiveness, and his remark about how there are things to admire about Dinah. Can't wait for the next installment.