Reviews for Surprise! A Third High School Story
Sequoia chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Are Richard and Kori going to get back together?
Sweetums14 chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
That came suddenly...how old were they when they got married though...:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:):):):)33333333333333
starfire923 chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
I loved it all 3 stories u are great
lila chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
Aww that's so sweet! i love it! its ok i don't like Barbara/ babs anyway so we are good
AnimePunk23 chapter 20 . 7/22/2010
aww! Happy ending! hecka murder attempting though! but that was still awesome! I loved this series! (even tho it was only 3 D)
ThetaGraphics chapter 20 . 12/21/2008
Interesting way to give Kori her Starfire accent.

Excellent trilogy! ;)
mythica magic chapter 20 . 12/21/2008
O.M.G THAT. WAS. AMAZING! I cant think of anything else to say!x
CGT Volume 3 chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
To tell you the truth, after I read your first high school story, i couldn't wait until the next one... and there was a next one. Then after that, there was another... three great stories... but there was no next one for me too read. Thus, i am asking if you could MAYBE write a 4th high school story?... maybe not even a high school story. Just... think about it?

CGT Volume 3
Daniella chapter 20 . 7/10/2008
it was awesoem! i loved it!

not just this chappter but the entire story!

you are my fave writer! :)
XxNightfirexX chapter 20 . 7/7/2008
...It's over?

Over?

...but...but...

I've been reading this series forever! What will I do now? *Laughs* It's times like these that I look back on when I read the first highschool story, and I really see how everybody has changed.

This was a great series, and although I sad to see it end, I'm also relieved that I'm not worrying about Kori anymore.

~XxNightfirexX
prettystarfire chapter 20 . 7/5/2008
.OMG

it was adorable

so rpomantic i didnt just love it it so perfect
milkshakelvr chapter 20 . 6/24/2008
omgomgomg! its the end! and what a great ending it was...

but i am also sad to see your story end. :]
tennisgal456 chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
i cant believe we have reached the end of the story so quickly, but i cant wait to read how she got english back

star is a miracle, yes yes we know that! lol come on doc, tell us something scientificy (i know its not a word)

yay dick, you saved her! lol

*gasp* she doesnt want to watch a documentary? what happened? something changed!lol

why would he leave those two alone? he shouldve known better

no one as couples ever goes to the theater to actually see the movie

lol kory cant ever lie to richard

aw YAY! the marriage finally happened! im so happy *starts crying tears of joy*

richard is a very impatient man!lol

aww dont cry, i cant believe we have reached the end, i hope you do do a spin off, like an in depth chapter about the honeymoon or ten years later, so we can see their kids or something

keep it up
JK chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
that was a really sweet ending; will there by any chance be another trilogy with a different storyline?
Raven of Alaska chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
Congraulations, Mr. and Mrs. Grayson. May your years together be blessed by the Lord and filled with peace.

Sincerely,