Reviews for Tears
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sweeney is more ghost-like in this fic than in the others...but it perfectly suit the mood :)
What can I say? Another perfect oneshot, even that I didn't like it so much as some of the happier ones... ;)

hervissa :)
Rain bow on it's darkest dayX chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wow... That is such a good story! Kudos, brownie points, whatever you want to call them, you sure got a lot of them! Anomynous. Sorry my name can't be spoken because of privacy reasons. I hope you understand.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
OMG, I loved this!
BlinkYourEyes chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
this...is,really...sad...i loved it!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Well, I'm certainly not disappointed. The raw emotion in this fic is so palpable. I'm honestly sat here with tears in my own eyes, because Mrs. Lovett's pain was so real. I especially like the way you used the rain to represent the tears Mr. Todd could never shed, and that Mrs. Lovett was crying for the both of them. It was so beautifully haunting (it seems to be my favourite phrase, but I honestly can't think of another way to describe this). It's beautiful. It's angsty. And it just fits the Todd/Lovett relationship. Perfection.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw, so sad, but so great.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
SPLENDID!
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
"He couldn't cry anymore, so she cried for them both." Oh, it's so sad... *sniffles*

I love it, though.

-C.C. :)
Sweet Lunacy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aww...he's so stubborn. I really liked it though. Very hauntingly sweet
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
aw, cute and sad. i love it Maar.
Wicked R chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
yep, there you go, that's so true.
Mrs.DeppQueenObsessorGoddess chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That story was great! OMG I LOVED IT!

I'm back, if you haven't noticed by my review! :)
Gothic Godess chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wow that was amazing. Depressing and chilling but amazing none the less.

Once again I love your writting style:)
MahoneSona chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
aw thats so sad!

I can really picture Sweeney Todd doing that though...he IS kinda of a jerk (in some ways) ]
xwetparchmentx chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
It was really sad...

I didn't like the way he put her down like that, it made me want to cry too. :*[