Reviews for The Sulfur Alchemist
Just-Escape666 chapter 50 . 11/23/2013
That... was the best FMA fanfiction I've ever read...

Thank you.
ChibiCourtney chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
OK. I had to point this out because it was just too awesome to ignore, she's Major Mauler! Lol that just sounds so great! OK. Maybe just to me it did. -.-' Anywho I'm gonna continue reading now *scurries away*
TwinPersonalities chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
pretty knarly.

... Good work! d(o_o)b
TwinPersonalities chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I don't know how to flame! [Hello] [Have you seen a flying purple octopus lately?] [He's my friend and I lost him! Waa!] [I call him Bruce!]
JoanLizaK chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
Die bitch. Just die. Drop dare you separate them bitch! And just for the record I am NOT crying. No. Fuck!
lindy chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
ur fanfiction is a blast to read.
lindy chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
love thus fanfic. funny!
NekoKitty13 chapter 50 . 3/5/2013
That was awesome. I literally cried at the end of this. Poor Riley that was so sad ! I really like Riley, she is one of the best OC's that I've ever read about. She isn't overpowering, and she isn't too weak either. She is one of a kind XD! I really liked how this story was thought out too. That was genius with the alchemist marks INSIDE her hands! I look forward to the sequel.
Dreamer372 chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
I have a feeling that Jacob line is from Twilight...
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 50 . 11/28/2012
your an amazing writer :)
Leli-chan1156 chapter 49 . 7/13/2012
Okay i officially cried at this chapter X...C
Falling Raene chapter 50 . 7/12/2012
i seriously have no words to say. which upsets me cuz i had all these compliments to give while i was reading the while story and now i cant remember any! O.e
this is THE BEST OC story i've ever found with fullmetal alchemist. EVER.
Even if the updates are really slow, it's worth it because of the...okay, you know what, kinda lost my train of thought. but just think of that part for me ok?
can't wait for your updates on conqueror of shamballa!
Riley Egbert-VantasMageofHeart chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY BUT THE WEIRD THING IS THAT MY NAME IS RILEY AND I AM AN ED FANGIRL AS WELL AS JUST LIKE HIM ! BUT THIS STORY IS STILL KICKASS
Phyari chapter 50 . 4/8/2012
Hey!

I know I should be sending this review to the sequel right now, but I didn't get to read it, and I just had to say a few words to you, since I don't know how many days are left till I'll be able to read what you wrote for the sequel so far. My point is, I'm here!

And girl how I loved this last update of The Sulful Alchemist. I know I enjoyed the story so much before, but now, when the understanding of the character goes further than theory, when I understand how their feelings feel like, it really touches me. Poor Riley...but I'm sure you have more in store for her, and that one day she and Edward will get to see eachother once again. I really really hope there's happiness for these two. This story is getting to my heart more than ever (see what life experience does to a reader...) and I trust you know what's best to happen for your characters. Man, how much can words make you feel.

I loved this last part, I loved it more than ever, and I can't wait to read the Conqueror of Shambala sequel. I miss Riley, I missed Fullmetal Alchemist, and with the risk of getting emotional, I'll stick to this story no matter how much school wants to stand in my way. And once I get into college, you won't be able to get rid of me anymore xD The most, I loved the ending paragraphs. Simply genius.

Good luck with everything you do, both writing and real life o Good luck to Riley too.
Tabzthedemom chapter 50 . 3/29/2012
All through this story, I didnt review once. Maybe I was too lazy, or didn't care enough too. But now, after finishing this story, and reading the end over and over again, I did. This story touched me, and that's rare. Most stories dont. But yours was something different. Riley was realistic and she had a great personality, her relationship with Ed took its time and developed in most stories its just to fast this story is my number one favorite that a have ever read and will most likely stay that way keep up the terrific work :)