Reviews for The Sulfur Alchemist
PanDaChan911 chapter 1 . 10/12
Sounds like a pretty good story from the reviews I have read So like before I even read this fanfic myself I'm going to make a review coz I just want to thank you SO MUCH for finishing this fanfic! I have read many AMAZING OcXEd fanfic and I'll get to the last chapter and find it out the story has been abandoned and THAT I WILL NEVER EVER FIND OUT THE ENDING WHICH I AM DYING TO KNOW ABOUT. ARGHHHHHH. So like thanx again haha I know will not be disappointed! XD
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 9/27
Oooh, so she is a State Alchemist! I suspect she's undercover though, that's why she tries so much to hide it.

And Riley... She's a crafty little fella! xD
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 9/27
Riley is hilarious! The way she says funny and random stuff sometimes is a really entertaining characteristic of hers. I'm growing fond of her!

I wonder why does Riley pretend to be a photographer...? Uh... That part is confusing, but I suppose it'll be revealed later!
Just-Escape666 chapter 50 . 11/23/2013
That... was the best FMA fanfiction I've ever read...

Thank you.
ChibiCourtney chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
OK. I had to point this out because it was just too awesome to ignore, she's Major Mauler! Lol that just sounds so great! OK. Maybe just to me it did. -.-' Anywho I'm gonna continue reading now *scurries away*
TwinPersonalities chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
pretty knarly.

... Good work! d(o_o)b
TwinPersonalities chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I don't know how to flame! [Hello] [Have you seen a flying purple octopus lately?] [He's my friend and I lost him! Waa!] [I call him Bruce!]
JoanLizaK chapter 50 . 5/26/2013
Die bitch. Just die. Drop dare you separate them bitch! And just for the record I am NOT crying. No. Fuck!
lindy chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
ur fanfiction is a blast to read.
lindy chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
love thus fanfic. funny!
NekoKitty13 chapter 50 . 3/5/2013
That was awesome. I literally cried at the end of this. Poor Riley that was so sad ! I really like Riley, she is one of the best OC's that I've ever read about. She isn't overpowering, and she isn't too weak either. She is one of a kind XD! I really liked how this story was thought out too. That was genius with the alchemist marks INSIDE her hands! I look forward to the sequel.
Dreamer372 chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
I have a feeling that Jacob line is from Twilight...
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 50 . 11/28/2012
your an amazing writer :)
Leli-chan1156 chapter 49 . 7/13/2012
Okay i officially cried at this chapter X...C
Falling Raene chapter 50 . 7/12/2012
i seriously have no words to say. which upsets me cuz i had all these compliments to give while i was reading the while story and now i cant remember any! O.e
this is THE BEST OC story i've ever found with fullmetal alchemist. EVER.
Even if the updates are really slow, it's worth it because of the...okay, you know what, kinda lost my train of thought. but just think of that part for me ok?
can't wait for your updates on conqueror of shamballa!