Reviews for But Wait Theres More!
Andreina Cummings chapter 9 . 4/9
Please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
Ah man. I don’t want to wait 3 to 5 months until the next chapter comes out
Maztg chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Good writing, nice hook, I am in , can't wait for more
Uberscribbler chapter 9 . 10/27/2017
I have to say, I've seen some fairly weird scenarios amid all the KP fanfic, but the majority of them involve doubling KP herself. A double of Shego - or is it the original? - running about and proving less-than-practiced is certainly one for the books.

Nice place to end it, too. Pray continue.

Like RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THIS IS TOO GREAT AND EXCITING FOR WORDS!
PokeTennyson25 chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
This story is great. Not many good post-Season 4 stories.
AJW1970 chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
Wow wish I had found this story a long time ago. Thanks for restarting it.
More please and thank you

AJ
zzzoo99 chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
Oh my god you're finally updated I'm so happ
please keep it up such an awesome chapter
RexCaldoran chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
ok I can't believe I missed this pearl.
can't wait to how it evolved and end
Coogg chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
I really like this! I love your characterizations; they’re spot on! Hope you you update soon! ;D
unexpected sabotage chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Gah i'm still tryin to figure out what's going on I mean the first thought that came to mind is that since neither is a clone could Shego somehow had been split? Or something of the sort ugh well looking forward to your next update
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
We all ask that question of Shego, why, and you give a good answer. If she was simple, we would not spill so much virtual ink on her.

And I look forward to seeing what the little one is up to.
Jesse Lee chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Good chapter, and love the detail with the hair. As someone with thick, curly hair, I get the thing with the wind. I'm surprised it didn't go full Afro, though. I also love the shout out to a teen charging in where grown men flee.
Kigo chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they are both the real shego. Same person split in two. Wouldn't surprise me
Mystra32 chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Can't wait to see how adult Shego reacts to the pipsqueak, and I love how she sounds like a flawed Hego.
Pesterfield chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
It's wonderful to see this continuing and I hope to see more.