Reviews for Untitled, need opinion
Good idea
frostdragon188 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
update soon please
Valtego chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
If you are indeed planning to do this fic then you need to know the overall outcome of the fic first, how it ends. Technically, you could Godmode Naruto in this time, who knows what Minato has learned in the twelve years he has been with the death god. Naruto has also got the kage bunshin if I read what you said correctly so that would speed up his learning exponentially. His character would also undoubtably change, in the very least he has spent three years being taught and encouraged by his hero. If you make the yondaime his father, as in Namikaze Naruto and he has told him of his lineage that would give him a confidence boost so that he wouldn't necissarily want to be hokage.

You could also say that three years isn't that long and with only themselves to train with he will lack some practice and experience in some key areas. Putting his skills at around Iruka/Anko level with the knowledge and skills to increase that a lot on his own without help would be very reasonable. Then with Kakashi and Jiraya he would become awesome fast.

You said this a year ago when you published it:

"Attention: I am posting this part now because I am having trouble deciding if I should write what happens in the three years before the flux collapses (No time will pass on the outside) let me know if you want me to write what happens inside and I will make it a chapter."

My advice is to give a summary and some key scenes. Don't let all of his skills become known, hold some back for surprises later in vital moments of the fic but don't just make Naruto brilliantly powerful with no explanation of how that happened, many people do it and it ruins a lot of potentially good stories.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
if your bringing him in and only leaving him for those three years then lets see them if he'll stay longer than that then skip the training
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Yes, show the three years before the flux collapses.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
good
tamaralm chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This sound good so far please continue

TD Master chapter 1 . 1/4/2008