Reviews for Perfect Soldiers
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Crack pairing... and it actually works. (That was out of left field.)
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This, interests me... I love the oneshot. Great job
kalthurin chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i only have one very minor comment to make apart from the fact this is a very touching story, and exceedingly well done, when at the end you name the characters i ' have because the way the description was done it was obvious who they were and to leave them name less at the end would have rendered a fuller ending than it did naming them so briefly but as i said very very well done, keep it up
Frozen Sin chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Pretty touching story. Chad really doesn't get enough love. He's my favorite character, and this little fic nearly brought liquid to the vast deserts that are my tear ducts. Bravo, good sir.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I've never even considered this pairing and you make me want it to be canon. Excellent work, I love how everything's understated and all the more powerful for it.
YACCBS chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I don't know how on earth you made this pairing work, but you did. Beautiful.
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
beautiful...
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw this was written so beautifully...I'm not a fan of this pairing, but you totally made it work with this one-shot.
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
wonderful and poetic. I could see this happening, so sweet.
juzblue chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow. that was very beautiful. True, they would make a great couple. And I like how you make them together in the end, kinda ironic, but still good. Great job!
Sonson-Sensei chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wow this story was very well done. I know alot of people thought this pairing was weird but I love this pairing. Great job on the story keep up the good work.
chris chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
talk about original...beautiful story. never would've considered Chad/Unohana but you make it work. keep up the good work.
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw. That was Beautiful. Great Job!

lieutenant-taijiya
wizardmon92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Simply amazing, very heart felt and touch. I can tell you put thought into this, and the unique blend of details and lack of details gives hints a pieces of the underlying romance. In such a simple, but powerful way I can honestly say that I think I am a better person for having read something so innocently pure. you truly captured Chad's personality, and gave Unohana a unique personality.
happedaez chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
that was wonderful. you are truly a great author.