Reviews for Possible Missing Scene Series 2 Episode 13
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
oooh! I really like this! (Wish this was a deleted scene... :( )
SilverTwilight1810 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really preferred your ending MUCH more than the ending in the series. Why did they kill her off anyway? They accomplished nothing.

I'm just going to pretend that your story is what actually happened.

Thank you! :)
Morganaftw chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
that is what i told my sister when i wathed it that she isnt dead noo it good like as if tou read my mined :D
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
OOOOHHHH I LIKE YOUR ENDING MUCH BETTER!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
oh, that makes since! i understand! i really like it! i was repulsed at the idea of Marian dyeing! it made me sad and angry.
Novindalf chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
If only this were true!
htbookreader1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
oh gosh that was so cute...i love the what ifs

and almosts and possiblites of marian not dying

this was great

love

htbookreader1
elgyn78 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
nice story.
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A much better ending than the TV series... Marian and Robin deserved some happiness!
airforcekidd33 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
that really would be a better ending.

i can't beleive she really just died.

does the whole series just stop their?

i mean i know they saved england and everything but i can't help but wan to know what robin does next.
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
hm interesting and it would work, they better bring her back!

chanel xx
Rosie-Jess chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like that idea...hm...I hope that is correct!
razmataz13drums chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
i dont think that Robin would so quickly leave Marians side just for revenge, he would wait till she got better. Robin saying 'take care of her' was to will to take care of Djaq. The only way the bbc could make Marian an appearence in s3 is for Robin and the others to believe shes dead, and leave. While the buryers realize she's actually alive, having Djaq to treat her then they all return to England-well that's most likely.
Abboz chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Thanx for such positive results, I didn't even think this was that good. In terms of updates this was a one off but I have started a fan fic continuing from the end of series 2 which would exclude this scene so read that too. (personally I think that it is better)

So BBC getting any ideas yet? Plenty of options to bring Marian back. :)

*Hint Hint*
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Interesting...I hadn't thought of that but it makes absolutely perfect, perfect sense. After all, I didn't really think that Robin could be talking about Djaq - she can look after herself as she's proved many a time - and he didn't seem too emotional when he was leaving.

Great! I feel so much happier now!