Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and the Ravenclaw Codex
Less Wrong chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Keeps getting better!
Less Wrong chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
...why does this only have 67 reviews?
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Quite the start, and in fine Holmesian style.
Stygian Styx chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Extremely well done.
LUFTRITTER chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
Excelent story. I don't ussually review but this was such a great tale. As a Holmes and Potter fan I congratulate you.

Keep the excellent work!
yairm210 chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
An excellent story all round! Bravo!
yairm210 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
"without ever having the need to cross the ," Is that deliberate, or did you miss out a word?

Good job as before, I wasn't planning on another review merely a chapter later but this bit jumped out at me.
yairm210 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Wow, and I mean - WOW. Even ignoring the prominent interlocution that is ubiquitous throughout the lucubration of this majestic tale, the level of detail and thought put into this story is astounding!

Jolly good show! I cannot fathom why slews of beguiled and ardent devotees do not kiss the dust upon which you have traipsed!
wolf550e chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
While Holmes quoting Henry Wadsworth Longfellow is strange but possible, I don't think a 19th century Slytherin would use the term "realpolitik". Otherwise, you have captured the voice of Arthur Conan Doyle.
wolf550e chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
"and had been picked to compete in a magical Triathalon of sorts that was to be held in France the following year" in GOF we are told the Triwizard Tournament was not held for four hundred years.
wolf550e chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
A "Weasley paused here" sneaked past. Why did you change it to Weaselby?
Wednesday1990 chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
Very well done, one of the best HP crossovers that I have read. I love that you were able to capture the tone of one of Sherlock's cases so well and that you were able to create a brilliant plot. Now I'm off to check out the rest of your work ;D

-Wednesday
LordAnarchy666 chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
Amazing story, one of the few non-harry-centric stories that I can say I absolutely enjoyed. The writing style was flawless, and the plot captivating. It's a shame this story has only 57 reviews in over two years, people do not know what they are missing out on.
Thoriyan chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Awesomely done. Love that you managed to get style of Conan Doyle and the Harry Potter universe seamlessly integrated. Plot seems simplistic, as villain is easy to guess, but the writing fluency, depth, and character integrity more than makes up for the flaws. 9/10, love to read more work from you.
Sean Mulligan chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I'm suprised that Holmes and Watson weren't more suprised by the fact that Hogwarts was coeducational. That should have been shocking to their Victorian sensibilities.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »