Reviews for To Protect Her From Everything
robinhood1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I really loved this story, I really liked Katie and Allan together. The robin and Marian parts where so cute. This story was great
Dennib68 chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
Yay! That was a great story! I usually don't read anything that has Marian and Robin get together because I always wanted Guy and Marian together and I focus on those stories, but your writing drew me in and then I was so happy to see Guy portrayed in a positive light towards the end and to find himself the love of a good woman! Oh yeah, and Guy not being hung for a traitor of course makes my day!
gatewatcher chapter 28 . 7/17/2011
Lovely rewards that you chose for each of them :) Interesting concept of Robin and Marian sharing the position of Sheriff. I like it. and you're right...it would be just the start of ? Great job! Thanks for sharing!
be93 chapter 28 . 7/17/2011
Awww, I smiled when it popped up in my email saying you'd added another chapter.

I loved it even though it wasn't what I'd expected. I find myself loving Guy more and more nowadays!

Of course I'd love a sequel, and I'd be really interested to see how it would work now they're free and no longer outlaws, and I think even though you've sort of tied it up nicely, it's left in a way that means you could easily have a sequel, looking at how Marian and Robin manage the role of Sheriff.

Everyone always assumes that them all being free and having land and being happy is the end, but I always wonder how they'd adapt to it, and whether it would change the dynamics.

You know I've loved this story from start till finish, and I'd love a sequel (and possible children!).
Fluro-Highlighter chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Haha, so weird, I started reading this on DeviantArt ages ago. I fav'd a few of your character profiles and now I'm slowly getting through the chapters when I get the time. Hopefully I'll get through it soon ]

I actually just posted the first chapter of my Robin Hood fanfic, I don't think it'll be anywhere as near as popular as yours but fingers crossed!
LoverandaFighter chapter 27 . 10/31/2010
i love your story so much, but i hate the ending! AAAAHHHHHH! Cliffhangers are beautiful necessary evils grr...
be93 chapter 27 . 6/9/2010
It may have been about a year coming, but I think it was worth the wait.

I loved the Allan/Katie bit with the hairpin. Very cute.

Though I missed the Robin/Marian.

I like the way that even though the Sheriff is dead, everything isn't all happy happy. The last sentence leaves some tension, and makes it much more realistic.

I look forward to the epilouge and the sequel if that is still on it's way. I hope so, because this story is too good just to be left.

BE X
gatewatcher chapter 27 . 6/8/2010
Nice to see you back! Good for Much and Eve, Allan and Katie, even Guy and Hannah! Now, the epilogue will have Robin and Marian taken care of? Waiting...
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 26 . 12/22/2009
good chapter
htbookreader1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
thank you for compeletely changing the ending of series 2 so that...marian lives (yay) djaq and will come back (yayx2) it was so good excited to see what happens

love it

htbookreader1
Madame Beret chapter 26 . 7/9/2009
So, Vasey stabbed Hannah?

Is this all coming to an end? Can it end with a giant fluffy wedding?

Love it!

x x x

Hannah
be93 chapter 26 . 7/6/2009
MINI WILL :D

HANNAH. My my Abi if you kill her...

Vaysey is dead! I'm not one for murdering as a solution but I feel a little celebration is in order?

I really liked this, it had suspense and lots more description that usual which I really liked, I really liked the bits from Guy's point of view too (suprisingly) and Robin's alliance with him and all the gang helping one woman; very Robin Hood. And I loved Hannah's description;

"But now her life was in danger, simply because she’d loved. This was corruption at its worst."

A Beautiful line.

And I liked Allan's protectiveness, even if dear Mr Drunk died. Will Mr Drunk come back to haunt them?

This was beautiful and I feel if the cliffy hadn't been there I may have started to cry... I felt them starting to well.

Although it would be a very interesting twist to the story and a very gutsy one I really don't want Hannah to die. Lets hope that Djaq finds them in time. Or someone. Anyone. But preferabbly physician Djaq.

If Hannah died then I'm not sure Guy would survive...

BE x
YoureMyTicket chapter 25 . 7/1/2009
This fluff, I like!

Can't wait for more! :)
Madame Beret chapter 25 . 6/29/2009
Lovely, as always. And homemade cheese sounds perfect, I have this thing for cheese...

Sweet R/M fluff... I LOVED the ring glinting in the light though! Will needs to lighten up!

x x x

Hannah
be93 chapter 25 . 6/27/2009
Thanks for the dedication, I feel special :)

This was a great chapter, even if i do say so myself.

I sincerley hope you don't intend on giving Hannahblood posioning from the dirty fingernails, thats too cruel! ARe she and Guy going to be killed together? Or is Vaysey going to be killed by Hannah's dagger? Or will she attempt to stab him and get killed herself? hmm.

Marian/Robin was very sweet but Eve! Bless her and Much, lets hope they defy the odds.

Can't wait for next chapter.

Its all too exciting :)