Reviews for Travelling Incognito
luluhrh chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
*_*

Oh dear Truth, this is beautiful. You are an incredible amazing genius, obviously. It's... I'm... speechless. Goddammit, I'm speechless... *scowl* your fault. Hmph.

Still... it is very amaze. I love it.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love RoyxEd partner, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them sigeu so thanks and kisses .
DoodlingPlume chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Just stunning! Especially the ending... Great fic!
harusameiro chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Huh, I didn't expect it to end so abruptly. Really interesting POV, very intriguing to see what one of Ed's escapades looks like from the other side. Even when he sacrifices for others, I can understand the old woman's gut reaction of betrayal to the military sending in a single underage alchemist when their need felt so great. Still, if his name and reputation are public knowledge, shouldn't she and the others in the town have realized the Fullmetal Alchemist was very young when they first heard a rumor that he was coming? Anyway. This makes me wish I could see the story from Ed/Al's POV to get a feel for what really went down behind the scenes.
The scene where Ed asks Hatha if she'll help, and the scene right before they meet Al and she's trying to protect him were really sweet, and it made it feel that much worse when they ended up separating on bad terms.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Aww poor Ed no recognition and he was insulted. But at least Al and Wd are reunited.
thequietreader chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is quite possibly my absolute favorite work on this site. (Also maybe on AO3, but that's soooort of pushing it, with the quality of fics you get over there. Let's compromise with top five.)

To start off, you have perfect grammar (sounds trite but is actually an achievement in this day and age), a well-developed OC with gorgeous, flawless voice, a well-developed microcosm and exciting plot. That's just the bare bones, though.

To compound it, this story is full of such emotion; the exhausted, low-burning anger at the beginning, the rising engagement as the action rises, the sharp, penting-up feeling and genuine empathy that builds between Ed and Hatha, and then the unwarranted betrayal at the end - only to finish, at the very last second, with a shocking realization that this is how she's saved. By a child, apparently too young and immature to do anything substantial; and by a hero who "endured beatings and deprivation and ridicule because [he came to free them]".

It's a fascinating perspective on the (much-used, rarely-explored) idea of a child hero, one that makes me feel gutturally and one that makes me think and imagine. (As Fullmetal Alchemist and its fellow fandoms prove, the best type of work is one that doesn't just cause passive absorption, but inspires actual thought.)

...Big words aside, I simply love this story. Somehow, until now I never favorited it, and I freaked out to no end when I couldn't find it on my favorites list. I kid you not: I thought it was deleted, and was so distraught that I literally posted in the forum asking if there was any way to recover a deleted fic.

When I post fangasmically gushing reviews, I always worry that I sound stalkerish. It's because I'm an overenthusiastic person, and when I love things I LOVE them, but I hope you'll take it as well-meant admiration rather than creepiness.
Res Nullius chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This story is amazing. Magnificently written.
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Great read. Unique perspective and I was entertained the entire time! Loved cute mouthy Ed.
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This story was awsome.
hootowl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
excellent story! i loved it!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was awesome! I loves it so much! The description was great and all IC. Great job!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Absolutely brilliant. Astounding. Packs a punch like no other. Love the plot, the POV, the action, just every little thing. This line, though, will be so close to me I just might strangle it: "...reduces his eyes to demonic, plotting little hollows when he turns his head for the shadows to pick out his profile." LOVE IT!
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well, that's a lesson learned. By a 48 year old to boot. Wonderful story. I love the way she thinks of him, it made me laugh. :)
Riyuka chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
He truly is the Alchemist of the people. This story portrays him perfectly.
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
YOU. OHmyGOD I love you. THis is soooo good. Ed's perfect, you hear me? FREAKING PERFECT. *dances*

It flows so well, and ED..he's just so in charachter and evil-y aawesome! *cue evil manic laughter* this is so asdfvbnmgfsdfghjdsdfh GREAT that I'm sitting here laughing from exciement. I love it so muuuuuuccccchhh. GAH. Holy crap, i think I'm going to read it again. First time I've ever had the urge to do that. It's just...everything I've ever looked for in a fic. THIS IS IT. PERFECTION. Aahhahahahahahahahaha!

YUS.

*scrolls up to top of page because HELL YES she is going to read it again*

P.S.