Reviews for Album of Breeze
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Heh, these are good!...continue!
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
THIS IS GREAT! And pretty funny at the last part and how Matsuri was taking pictures! Yoru and Ran, lol, they just have to be together. OPne of my favorite quotes from the anime: "Hey! I really liked Ran...We just had a physical relationship." lol : )
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Haha that was cutte! update soon!
strange-and-weird chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
woohh... such cute one shots... i'm definitely adding this to faves... -hoping to see more yoru/ran-
mochiusagi chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
aw cute! please update soon!
BuBuBoom chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
I love it! Please write more.
strange-and-weird chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
this is very nice... hope to read more of your works...
arisa kojite chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
aw, there all so cute! please update soon! :)
i-love-naruto-yaoi chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
i haven't really been on fanfiction since last summer, so i'm not sure about the ratings of stories, but aren't K stories more suited for kids? ehh, ur (coolio) story seems rated T at times.

lmao, matsuri ;)

what does 'buchou' translate to in english?
Epitome-of-Surreal chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
waiting for the next chapter... go fujimori x hashiba! will there be yoru x ran? please there be... where can i read your doujinshi? can you tell me if you don't mind... )
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Oh, so cutte! I luv when shinichirou shows his feelings and what-not. It's rare for him, so i thought it was cute! update soon!
Manabishi chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
hi! the last one was cute, I hope u write more of ShinichirouxNanami

the only thing... you could write the name of the serie [or the shor form] in romanji maybe... it's, we're not in japan uu [at least I'm not ToT..]

just an opinion, dont have to change if dont want

bye bye *
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
So cutte, you don't see them 'together' much, so i was excited that you wrote this!
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
Bah chapter 2 . 1/5/2008