Reviews for You Don't Know Me Like You Used To
EvilAndRegal chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I am so happy for you. You are right. Abuse is no joke. and i really do know. I loved your story. keep up the great work!
SVUaddict6 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Congtatulations on surviving. I wish you and your fiance a lifetime of love and happiness :)
xXBlissfulCursesXx chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow.

I have to say that was really brave.

Congrats on the engagement!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I'm sorry that that happened to you but you were truly brave and couragoeous to end it!

Congrats on your engagement and an awesome story! I can't wait to read more from you! :D
kbeanie chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
It's really brave of you to write about your abuse, and you did so beautifully.

I think you should have just left out one line - "And he's my fiancee". I like a good EO story, but having them be both partners and engaged made the story unrealisitic. Other than that, the story was completely realistic, so it just didn't fit the tone. Plus, the story wasn't about EO at all, so it wasn't really necessary - in fact, I think it would have been cooler if the you in the story would have wondered if Olivia was seeing Elliot, then he turns out just to be her partner :) I know it's a picky little detail, but I do think removing that one line would make the tone much more consistent.

Other than that, great story! You did a good job blending the backstory and the dialogue, I liked it.

Congrats on your engagement!
i-love-benson chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad you were able to overcome so many obstacles to survive and put a monster behind bars. My mother was in a very abusive marriage before she married my father, so I know it is one of the hardest things to do. I'm so happy that you are doing great and congrats on the wedding! God Bless!
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
It's sad that you had to go through that.

Congratulations on the engagement!
country-till-I-die chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
that is so sad what you had to go through. But congrats for you being able to talk about it.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
OMG. This was amazing. Abuse is definitely not a joke & I'm truly sorry that you went through it.

Yay, you're engaged. Congratulations!