Reviews for Fairy Tale Beginnings
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 9h
I liked this story it was nice.
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I love this.
lalafromlalaland chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
whoa...this logan pov is powerfull...i think there's longer story hiding in this one-shot...i sure would LOVE to read it...please... pretty please...
Tracie113 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Omg I love this story it's so sweet!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I liked it.

It seemed a tad bit rushed but other than that, I seriously enjoyed reading this!

I really liked how you portrayed Logan.

I really do think that he loved her. Even though I'm a TOTAL M/A shipper. I like M/L if it's from season 1.

Like I said, I loved this!

God Bless!

-Erica
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I LOVED that. It's so rare that a fic is written from Logan's POV, and I really, really liked him in this. And I love how well they worked together and turned to each other and fit each other. Great fic :)
FiveOfFive chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh my God! I can't believe this is your first story! This was so sweet and perfect. I loved that it was told from Logan's point of view, and that you didn't need to make him evil to make Max and Alec work. (I have nothing against annoying/evil Logan, I just think it's a mark of a truly great writer that you were able to make us feel for him while wanting her to be with someone else.) Your descriptions were also excellent, and for a short story, you managed to convey the spirit of the characters very well.

This story was so beautiful, the last line was especially true and poignant; "There is no happy ending, only a beginning to this fairy tale." I haven't checked out your biography yet, but I really hope this isn't your only story; or if it is that you'll consider writing more ;-)
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
aw...this story made me cry. its so good i look forward to other writings of yours :)
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was seriously pure. I really enjoyed reading it. I even enjoyed that Logan was being a decent guy instead of a total punk. Well written.
cheesewizpants24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Really great fic! I like how you wrote it from Logan's POV. Good thought.
The Labyrinths Scribe chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hey, interesting little one-shot. If you want any help editing your storys just pm me and I'll do what i can.
MarianaTeresia chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
very well written, I liked it very much
NDE01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
i like the way you've portrayed logan's p.o.v. oh but a small tip for the next time you post on fanfiction, when you're saving the file try to leave a line or two in between to space it out a bit more. It makes it a bit easier to read and makes your story flow better too. :D
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This was a really great one-shot and I thought you ought to know. It’s nice to have it told from Logan’s POV for a change and even as a MA shipper makes you feel for him. I feel like I should be saying more, but really can’t find words for it right now. Really all I can say is that this is some marvelous work.
p3karen chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I really loved this! Awesome Job:)