Reviews for Healing Presence
The Whispering Wind chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I love the whole idea of this fanfiction. You also capture the pains of healing and broken trust, along with the binding relationship of family members, so well. I can even relate to Mheralo!

Hmm. I can't think of any diseases, but if I do I'll tell you. That is, unless you have already figured it out by now.
The Whispering Wind chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
His throat's plea for relief. Again, poetry in prose!

I think I will definitely like Healing Presence; the beginning has me begging to know more, but gives me enough to entertain me.

Great chapter!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 11 . 1/11/2009
Aw, that was sweet and awesome at the same time. I love their bonding! Great job! Update soon!

Kelekiah Galadrian
Ghost Wulf chapter 11 . 1/11/2009
Aw, the first part was cute. The second part... was Marik the child? The part where he gets the initiation in the anime is so sad.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
Aww, Marik wanting Mhera to go rest is so sweet of him... Ah, family cuteness...

And wow, yikes at the dream. I'm guessing that was young Marik she heard there?
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
aww that sucks for Mhera..having to hear the voice of her father when he's gonna get the inscriptures on his back..

can't wait to read more

update soon :D
thegriffin88 chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
Gah! So short!

But I'm glad to see it anyway, to know the story lives at least.

So many good tales just die off they need their own section at Arlington. Cheers!

-thegriffin88
searing light dragon chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
Great chapter.
journey maker chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
OMG! Mheralo is dreaming of when Marik was a young child and he was chosen to be the Keeper of the Pharaoh's tomb.. Will she ever tell her father about having the dream? I love reading this story... Please update when you can...
Ghost Wulf chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
I think that was really sad/sweet but something confused me. At first the doctor said "I'll bet you miss her" then she said "Filiron is well, I assume?" Does she know or doesn't she?
Ghost Wulf chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
I love Odion _ Aw, the ending was sad.
Ghost Wulf chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
Woah, wait. That was a dream? O_o
Ghost Wulf chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
Aw, the grave was sad T_T
Ghost Wulf chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
That was cute I liked when Marik said it was hard seeing Mhera unsure of herself
Journey Maker chapter 10 . 9/19/2008
I love this story.. I'm glad that Marik is going to be alright and that now maybe understands a little more about her fathers love for her mother. Odeon was so tender and loving as he told her about her mother.. Please update when you can..
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »