Reviews for Healing Presence
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Oh, this is a great chapter! Poor Marik... that place meant so much to him and Filiron...

Oh, and yay for Tea's relative! I'll definitely be looking forward to finding out who she is!

KolaByNikola chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
I am quite curious to see what Marik is up to... :)

Good work!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Hmm... I wonder what Marik is up to... Great job with this chapter. Man, how old is Mhera in this story? If you told me before, then I don't remember. She seems slightly older in this story. Anyway, it was a good chapter. Good luck with future chapters!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
lol he still sneaks out

the code is hard i'm still trying to figure out how you came up with it

can't wait to read more

update soon
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Ooh, wow! The code was a really nice touch!

Aww, poor Marik... but I love that he still has the defiance in him to sneak out!

Loved the POTO references!

Ghost Wulf chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Aw... that was sweet! Ok Marik, I forgive you now. Great job on this chapter and I can't wait to hear the story about Marik and Mhera's mom!

~ Wulf
Ghost Wulf chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Hm... I don't know who I feel worse for, Mhera or Marik. Both I guess. The story about Marik's wife sounds really interesting and sad. Great job on emotions, off to read the next chapter!

~ Wulf

PS: And thanks for dedicating it to me!
KolaByNikola chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
While something tells me I might have read these out of order, this works very well as a stand alone story. Father-daughter relationships are a difficult subject to tackle, and yet you do so with aplomb. I don't think Marik is out of character, as you mentioned in a note, but more that you have built his character as you imagined love, loss and experience would shape it. Truly, I think this story is touching and unique; I cannot wait to read the rest!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
That wasn't too bad, good job! I think the idea for the story about her mother would be great! I'm excited to see how it'll turn out. Great job!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
aww i like the idea of the story behind the portrait

can't wait for the next chapter

update soon
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
I like the idea of the story behind the portrait; very intriguing!

I also like Marik's line "Whoever I let have your hand..." Is he referring to Sheon?

Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Great job TDH! It's really good. There was one problem though, directly after the flashback ended until after Marik's thought was written in third person. Just thought I ought to let you know that. Other than that, it was good. Your chapters are gradually getting longer, which is good. Great job!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
love it!:D

poor Mhera T.T

can't wait for the next chapter

update soon!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Awesome! Nice touch with the POTO reference in there, too!

Ghost Wulf chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Poor Mhera, I've burnt myself on accident a bunch of times -_- I hope she gets that essay in on time and Marik... you are a jerk. I'm sorry, but you are. Even if you are worrying. :P

Can't wait for the next chapter!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »