Reviews for New Year's Eve

Thank you.
Gorgondon987 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great little fanfiction!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is quite possibly the best Ron/Hermione fanfiction. I've read in a while. The characters were so incredibly true to their natures without overdoing it. I loved the humor. I loved the serious parts. I loved everything.
TheRoadOfInsanity chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aaaaaaaw sooooooooooooo cute! :)
RonaldAndMione chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aww, that was so sweet :) Really loved it.
Jordan chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Excellent story, just one small error, at this point it is the 31st December 1997, not 1996
my-own-ron chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
hm. i liked this story but i dont see Ron opening up to Hermoine like this. It just seems like he would keep all this to themselves. But please please please keep writing especially All was well ( i especially enjoy that one).

ps. i am not trying to be mean... (:
seomensnowlocke chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I'm poking through all your stories.I love the ones that are missing moments and stick to canon. Really good.
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Go read or knit or whatever it is you do for fun.

HAHAAHA. hm, i never pictured hermione as a knitter..

but this is cute nonetheless. xD
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I loved how they talked everything over, and the whole locket thing from Ron's point of view! And all the sucky things that happened in 1996-great job. Very sweet-I loved them being playful and teasing each other, and him telling her she is beautiful-AWW! Great job, I loved it!

Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
so cute! ahh the true love!
GoldenCouple Pg 625 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
WOW! This was amazing! Great Job. It explains so much! I absolutley loved it. And you portrayed Ron and Hermione perfectly...its just the types of things that they would say!

thanks for writing it.

R/Hr...and lets keep it like that...~AT
in old style chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
hey, great story!

though i believe it'd be 1997-1998 and not 1996, They were to start their seventh year in 1997, you, yeah...

omg, ten years ago...that's like..long...or not...

hehem, sorry

Great fanfic though!

-in old style!
rhrshipper23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Loved it...missing moments from DH are the best!

Just a quick mention since I just finished a New Years story...the New Year that the trio spent in their tent was from 1997-1998
EenieMeenie.Mione.Mo chapter 1 . 1/5/2008