Reviews for Rise From the Ashes
Thrae Elddim chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
... Wow. This has to be one of the most original pieces I've ever read on here. I had never even thought of Teddy/Cedric until now, and you've proven that in the right hands it's a strange but wonderful pairing. Thank you for sharing this. :3
DDwelling chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
nice!
smexyforever chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
this is wonderful!

i adore cedric and teddy, and am really happy cedric is alive.
Heidi chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Ahhhh, the story that led me to you. I was intrigued by the pairing when I saw the story listed on someone else's favorite list and had to know how you pulled it off.

So, got my own theory and how it all works out. With PoA, with Harry and Hermione and the time turner, they don't create a paradox, so they remain in the same time flow. Here, with Teddy going back, once he meets his father and provides information of the future, he causes a shift and creates a new time flow that he now exists within. Not saying it eliminates the old line, just that he is no longer existing within it. Which is sad because of the loss of Teddy in that world, and that Harry will lose him with everyone else he lost within it. Teddy now is pretty much stuck, not that he'll mind, to be honest.

Anyway, lovely story, and it totally made me want to read other Teddy stories! I also would be curious to see where this all leads, with his knowledge of the future and with the changes that have already been made.

Thanks for the read!
Cagura-a-a-atchoo chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
loved this one, but i'd like to know a bit more at the end, then agien, it's fun to guess to:)
LFO chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
God, I love this story...I loved it when I read it from the smutmas submissions, and I still love it 3 Thank you for writing this lovely piece of work.

-LFO
Wunmiii chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
its cute
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
i loved this chapter! i just wish the story had not ended without a more definitive conclusion. great job!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
this is crazy! but so good...
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
oh, oh crap! great chapter! but i fear something has gone seriously wrong, and i need to get to the next chapter to read about it!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Wah! such a twist! great chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
i'm so happy! the flow of this story is fantastic. great job!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 4 . 4/29/2010