Reviews for Of Mannequins and Military school
Dancing on Clouds of Sorrow chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
omg I love your stories. I would really like to see the next chapter on this story please! *puppy eyes*
tsubasanoshirayuki chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It's Hiiro Yui in romanji if you want to use it, not hiro. But it was changed in Heero Yuy. Too bad for you I am French, I do not really appreciate what you said. Part French? Don't think so! Our people are proud; and would never joke about wars, especially after the WWI and WWII.
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
oh this is funny, i almost died because i was laughing so hard this whole fic kills me
shinigamiinochi chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
is it wrong that I thought Heero blowing up an island was incredibly cute? I really like this story. I have this thing about the boys going to boot camp or military school. I mean 'boot camp' by snowdragonct is one of my all time favorite fics.
shadowalchemist198 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Hahahahaha! I like this story. It's pretty funny, especially when Hiro (I do believe it's double i's {Hiiro} in the original Japanese...) thinks that blowing up an island is no big deal. I'll keep my eye out for this.
dyedlovingu0chu chu girl chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
very good job. I luaghed through out the story! you are a little wordy but not to an extreme. oh could you explain the first sentence of the first chapter...
Come-and-Gone chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Hmm...Whats going on back in the room? XP

Anyways, good chappie
snowdragonct chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Oh yummy Duo/Hiro stuff! Adorable. I just love the way they turned the tables on the others and got them to 'fess up to the trap. Nice.
Validor chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Normally I'm not into AU's, and I don't know if it's the rum I'm drinking or just that you're incredibly funny, but...

Oh, I just had a kick-ass time reading this. I agree that on a "professional" level it suffers a little from lack of military-school realism, but hell, it's Gundam fanfiction. Nice to see the boyz as "normal" kids duking it out against the evil forces of Ozzie adults (tho the only part I didn't enjoy was Tuberov, *shiver*, he's so damn ugly), and nice to see Duo and Heero working it out in a realistic manner while Quatre and Trowa quietly accept their romantic destiny, and Wufei tags along because what the hell else is he gonna do, anyway...

I can't even say what I liked specifically, because I liked it all. Where have you been all my life?
Come-and-Gone chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Wow. Pretty hilarious stuff. I wonder why this doesn't have more reveiws? Love the dream thing.
Windseeker2305 chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
OMG! i loved this chapter! It was freakin awesome! great job!
MJ-0.0 chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
that was the weirdest thing Ive ever read! but it was funny ! please update
Shinigami Requiem chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
wow... that was a scary chapter. But for some reason, I want you to update again! .
Rene Marie chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
oh wow. *gigglesnortcan'tstoplaughing* that was easily one of the most bizare thing's i've ever read. like, i'm typing with my eyes closed, trying to stop laughing before i wake everyone up. so i'm gonna go now. it was fucking hilarious. omg. XD
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
That was the weirdest thing I've read all week. You make one hell of a crack writer.