Reviews for Heater
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
yesh! finally! a RenoRoxy smut! XDD lolz awesome job! XDD
TheNextAmandaYoung chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Reno is such a dick XD I love when they pai those two together it's so cute :D
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Meathead makes me happy

Reno is never safe to trust though...

Reno and Axel really do look creepily similar, no wonder Roxasichi can't help but think about Axel at such a time.

Haha, Reno sure knows how to get revenge
Dawl92 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
i'd let reno drive me to school every morning ;D
Roriette chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That's just so...*swoons* I THINK YOU JUST CONVERTED SOMEONE INTO A RENO/ROXAS FANGIRL!

- luv the car smex 3

- luv smexy devious Reno

- luv the checkered beanie Roxas wears (I mean, that's just so him!)

- lul Kadaj

- luv the smexiness of it all 3
reddoggie chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
heh, no one drags out reno on a friday morning without paying a price! that was sexy and hot! i like this pairing!thanks!QQ
Silencednyx chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
lol...i like this paring now :) lol good job :)
Amor90 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
O.O

Wow, that was hot!
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Omg. I have to say that I totally LOVE YOU for this *A* It's the first Reno/Roxas I've read and it was absolutely perfect and HOT. You're writing is wonderful! ;D
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
HO SHI-

It exsists! The RenoRoxas of my dreams! This pairing is my dirty pleasure ._.

I feel so naughty- I love AkuRoku so much .
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow, this is amazing! Really hot, and really well writen. Best sex-in-a-car scene I have stumbled upon yet. *gives you cookies* Great job!
Animelover849 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow! This is so incredible! _ But NO! Why is this the only RenoRoxas pairing on this whole site? Thats horrible! *Cries* You've got to write more! Please? Pretty please?
Sumire chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love this pairing! Wow, I wish more people would write Reno/Roxas fics, but alas, you are the only one
Alvedans chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Holy sheit, this was fucking HOT!
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
HOLY SH*T! O_O T-That was AWESOME! XDXD *FAVS* I've never liked RenoRoxas, hell, I've never really read any, but damn! XD This has tottally gotten me into that pairing. XDXD I'm going to add you to my author alerts list! XD Can I make a request? Can you write an AxeRoxasReno fanfic? Please?