Reviews for Camille
Sherry Findley chapter 5 . 3/20
Okayyy... that is as very disturbing about all the love gushy and sex (yuck and puke)
Sherry Findley chapter 4 . 3/20
(Smirk) about the birth, LOL
KylieCreations chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
This is a story that needed to be written. I'm so glad you wrote it. I have always thought that something happened between them after Anna saved him. That last scene, before the dance and then during. They are so open. So accepting. It's very likely this could have been an outcome.

Your writing style is great. Descriptive but light on the flowery prose. You wrote and handled the smut/love scenes perfectly. I completely believed that they were lovers long before she left. The twist with the Kralahome was interesting. His character in the movie often seemed torn about Anna, so if protecting Siam meant taking the letters, it meant taking the letters.

I actually laughed out loud at the King's daughter having a French name, and was happy that you let him have that same reaction.

The end was heartbreaking but perfect (Chai and all). So well done.
xx-nienO chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
Hello there!

Your story is amazing! I'm from The Netherlands and I love to read, your story is so easy to understand and yet so beautifully written. It's very nice how you variate angst and love. Beautiful, I am truly happy I've read this story!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing!

xx-nienO
lolwrwg chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Eeeeppp! Aww this is one of my all time favourite top fanfictions EVER! 3
miladima chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
OOh, that was really cute scene with the dance. They are so cute. When I read the chapter I imagined Jodie Foster and Chow Yun Fat in this scene. I like them really much in this film.

However, you blessed me with this story. Im a little sad that the story end here.

Im sorry for my mistakes again. My English is not very well.
miladima chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
You broke my heart with this chapter. Everything is so sad but and so happy. You cant imagine how I love the story. Im a huge fan of the Anna and the king! I have watched and read the film and the book thousand times.

Im really sad that your story is not the really one. They deserve to be together.

Im glad that you wrote this story. It filled me with joy and happiness. I felt their feelings. I was really sad when Anna passed away and that broke the kings heart. But whatever finally they are together in heaven without the need to hide their love and passion.

Ill review the other chapter as soon is possible for me.

Greetings from me and Im sorry for mistakes. My English is not to well.
thoroughlymodernJulie chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
A friend gave me the link to your story around a year or so ago, upon realizing that I’m a hopeless sap for Rodgers & Hammerstein’s The King & I. I read it then, and I’ve read it just now for a second time, and I love it just as much as I did back then—this story is absolutely beautiful. I find it quite convenient that there are so few discrepancies between the romance in the novel’s dramatic adaptation and the musical, seeing as there are so few truly good TK&I fanfictions to be found. While it is the tale of unrequited love—a thing that very much exists but must never be allowed to blossom—that captures my heart, you have done such a marvelous job in suggesting that the love affair could go otherwise, and escalate comfortably into sexual passion and beyond. What I love especially about your story is that while they are allowed to have each other, the secrecy and the angst still must and does very much remain.

There were only a few minor silly things such as the occasional word choice being too modern and grammar issues (too many commas and too few semicolons!) that I have for complaint, and I truly admire your ability to craft a story so carefully and so delightfully. I hope you choose to delve back into Anna and Mongkut’s world once again someday; if and when you do, I’ll happily follow along for the ride. (:
glasswrks chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the story. I was disappointed however, not by the story, but rather by the fact there is not more stories out there. After reading your excellent piece of fiction I decided to write a story, albeit, a small one. Thank you for inspiring me.
s m Neal chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
i love this story thank you for writing it
moonbeam1987 chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
an amzing story so glad i found it. cried at the end that was so sad and cute at the same time. great job
BitterSweetlady chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
i really liked this story. Anna and the king is one of my favorite movies. i loved the story.
cathstar chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
I have always hoped to read some Anna and the King fanfiction- and here it is! You have made my dreams come true. Thanks. -has secretly been shipping this-
blaithe a dreamer chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Okay, I just found this three days ago and I just finished it today...Okay, I really loved it! It's the happy ending that I wished they could have...I also loved the trailer in youtube! Nice job..No, way beyond good job! PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE FICS LIKE THIS!
greennily chapter 15 . 9/12/2008
I was surprised to find fanfic based on this movie but I wanted to find one desperately and I love what I found! Story is great and well-written! and characters are just as they would be in such circumstances. I really enjoued reading this! thank you very much! and it will be just splendid to read more!