Reviews for Camille
RJLIronwoman chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
You broke my heart with this chapter. Everything is so sad but and so happy. You cant imagine how I love the story. Im a huge fan of the Anna and the king! I have watched and read the film and the book thousand times.

Im really sad that your story is not the really one. They deserve to be together.

Im glad that you wrote this story. It filled me with joy and happiness. I felt their feelings. I was really sad when Anna passed away and that broke the kings heart. But whatever finally they are together in heaven without the need to hide their love and passion.

Ill review the other chapter as soon is possible for me.

Greetings from me and Im sorry for mistakes. My English is not to well.
thoroughlymodernJulie chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
A friend gave me the link to your story around a year or so ago, upon realizing that I’m a hopeless sap for Rodgers & Hammerstein’s The King & I. I read it then, and I’ve read it just now for a second time, and I love it just as much as I did back then—this story is absolutely beautiful. I find it quite convenient that there are so few discrepancies between the romance in the novel’s dramatic adaptation and the musical, seeing as there are so few truly good TK&I fanfictions to be found. While it is the tale of unrequited love—a thing that very much exists but must never be allowed to blossom—that captures my heart, you have done such a marvelous job in suggesting that the love affair could go otherwise, and escalate comfortably into sexual passion and beyond. What I love especially about your story is that while they are allowed to have each other, the secrecy and the angst still must and does very much remain.

There were only a few minor silly things such as the occasional word choice being too modern and grammar issues (too many commas and too few semicolons!) that I have for complaint, and I truly admire your ability to craft a story so carefully and so delightfully. I hope you choose to delve back into Anna and Mongkut’s world once again someday; if and when you do, I’ll happily follow along for the ride. (:
glasswrks chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the story. I was disappointed however, not by the story, but rather by the fact there is not more stories out there. After reading your excellent piece of fiction I decided to write a story, albeit, a small one. Thank you for inspiring me.
s m Neal chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
i love this story thank you for writing it
moonbeam1987 chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
an amzing story so glad i found it. cried at the end that was so sad and cute at the same time. great job
BitterSweetlady chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
i really liked this story. Anna and the king is one of my favorite movies. i loved the story.
cathstar chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
I have always hoped to read some Anna and the King fanfiction- and here it is! You have made my dreams come true. Thanks. -has secretly been shipping this-
blaithe a dreamer chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Okay, I just found this three days ago and I just finished it today...Okay, I really loved it! It's the happy ending that I wished they could have...I also loved the trailer in youtube! Nice job..No, way beyond good job! PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE FICS LIKE THIS!
greennily chapter 15 . 9/12/2008
I was surprised to find fanfic based on this movie but I wanted to find one desperately and I love what I found! Story is great and well-written! and characters are just as they would be in such circumstances. I really enjoued reading this! thank you very much! and it will be just splendid to read more!
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Just found this story, love it!
Mirada chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
It's a very well wrtten story. The way the feelings are expressed is wonderful and it completely captures the atmosphere of each moment. very well-written. Though I must say that I haven't finished it yet but I fnd Anne's will to show to Mongkut the baby girl after him saying : ""Happy? Happy to know that I have fathered an illegitimate bastard by an Englishwoman? Happy to know that I will never be able to acknowledge the child is mine? Are you sure that I am the father?", was rather unexpectable but it gives a rather interesting twist in the story. i don't mean to say that that part was not good all I am saying is that if a man had told a woman with such strength a thing like that calling his own child bastard and stuff I would imagine her slaping himacross the face turning and leaving but if such a thing happened the story wouldn't have continued, rigth? Great story.
anna1862 chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
Aw that was adorable and extremely well written! I love all the passion!
anna1862 chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
that was sweet:)
anna1862 chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
OMG I cried so hard! I have read Anna and the king of siam plus all of her books and am now reading Mongkut's biography. And you did awesome with the prayers! I can't wait for anything else you have to offer about this couple!
Hermatena chapter 12 . 6/13/2008