Reviews for Camille
bmuncy35 chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
OMG this is the greatest story ever...I have been reading it since yesterday and I loved it so far...I hope that you can continue...
anna1862 chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
I can't wait for the next chpt! Its keeping me on the edge of my seat!
Anarra chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
that was really good, please update soon
Sandpiper chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
Wow, I just read all 12 chapters of this and it was amazing.

I did always pretty much see the reasoning that all film versions of this story have had, that it had to be unrequited. Well you proved that wrong. The relationship you created was unique but good. The first instinct was to think there's no way a Victorian woman would do that...issues of racism, morality, etc., but then I realized. Anna was totally what we think of as an independent woman in the film so actually she might.

The storyline about her having the baby was very good. The part about Mongkut actually finding out could have been very unrealistic, but you did it so well. I loved it.

There are a couple times when you slip up and include a few too modern words, but that's okay. Great story. Hope you update soon.
Ying Fa Xang chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
Wow! Awsome chapter, and ending! I can't wait to read the next one. Don't take too long now! _
bluemoon86 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
Wow, amazing story. I really hope you update soon.
Anarra chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
great job, really enjoyable, please update soon. I loved the Thai, it made the story very real.
Ying Fa Xang chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
Very good chapter, can't wait until the next one! Write soon! O
Anarra chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
very good, very enjoyable, please update soon.
Rana chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
LOVE IT can't wait for the King to meet his daughter, bring tissues!
junerains chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
Absolutely wonderful-I love what you have written. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Victoria chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
Oh I love it! I just want to keep reading.
pixiedust chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
please continue the story...please it is awesome
InWaterInLove chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
Love it, love it, love it !

They finally meet ! Woohoo !

Please, please update, the story is going so good.

You have, as always, outdone yourself :)
gully88 chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
aw i loved it :) great reunion

PLEASE DONT TAKE TOO LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I BEEN DTNG TO SEE THIS ONE AND NOW YOU LEFT US ALL A GREAT CLIFFHANGER

she better tell him about his daughter
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »