Reviews for Camille
junerains chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I just finished your 9 chapters of Camille. I found it very entertaining and found myself reading with great anticipation. In my head i have always imagined what a actualized romance between the King and Anna would have been like. So you can imagine my great joy at finding your story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Elisabeth chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
please write more!
pixi chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
can you continue with the story please
InWaterInLove chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
Stunning chapter as always ;)

Oh, I hope they will meet at the party ! Please ? :D

Im already waiting...I like so want to know where this is heading...
nobo chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
many thanks for this awesome story development! of course I am begging on my knees for a fast update!
Ying Fa Xang chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
What? That's IT? Hey! you have to finish this, it was getting so good! _ Automatic fav!
Victoria chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
I love this chapter, it's very sweet. I just wish you made it a little longer
Anarra chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
interesting, your moving the plot on well. Please update soon.
Victoria chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
Once again, I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter.
gully88 chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
Short chapter but hey, i was so anxious to wait for this chapter

I liked it but didnt! horrible William i say! and poor Anna. But somehow i cant blame him yet i didnt like him doing it for he is now Married and its no excuse!

Cant wait for the next chapter! I am going be hanging off of my chair for afew days!

You are a great writer with a brilliant bision on how it is set! cant wait for more stories of Anna and the king from you after this one but i think that well, there is alot of chapters for this one !

Well good luck with the next chapter! keep it up
xxSUIRI chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
It's so awesome pls continue!
Anarra chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
interesting...please update.
Youkai no Yume chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
Ah... Anger is Passion? haha. Lovely chapter as always. And the Stantons seem like such lovely people. Now that she's nearing closer to Burma, Anna will have to actually face her fears. I wonder how this will play out...

I wonder if Mongkut will "off with his head!" For his Prime Minister... highly improbable, but still. Update soon It's always such a pleasure to come home from a rough day at school to your stories
victoria chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
I love this! Anna Leonowens is my hero and I absolutely love your story! Please keep writing!
juniper holly chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
Well, poop on the prime minister. I hope to see you update this again very soon.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »