Reviews for Camille
InWaterInLove chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
That was like so EXTREMELY hot !

I cant believe how much a talent you got :)

And I loved the length of this chapter !

Gosh, one more time, I loved the lemon. I so much love the wilder side of Anna ;) Your story makes me even more sure that there went something on between them ;)

I checked my mail 3 times a day (minimum) to see if you have updated.

Please, even if it be once in a month (but I still hope sooner) : PLEASE KEEP UPDATING ! You cant believe how much I personally love your creation. There is no other Anna/Mongkut story here on that is frequently updated so I am happy :)

In hope of reading your newest chapter soon,

-InWaterInLove-
Youkai no Yume chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Wow, am I late on reading! But oh so worth it. I can't tell you how much I love how this is progressing, and the anticipation is building up so nicely. AND yes, while I love anticipation I can't wait to see what you have next.

You can really feel the sense of desperation that Mongkut feels, especially that, even though he is resigned to Anna's marriage and the fact that they could never be truly together in the first place, he would rather have just letters than nothing at all. It's such a bittersweet notion.

Oh, Kralahome... you're so evil. I wonder what he's going to do now that he knows that a) Anna gave birth to Mongkut's daughter and b)that she's going to be basically right next door.

Wonderful chapter. I eagerly await more of your brilliance.
gully88 chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Wow that is all i can say : )

I saw ur trailer on youtube and fell in love with it and i got curious so now here i am and saw a cliffhanger which i hate very much but also has kept me wanting more of this : )

cant wait for the next chapter

PLEASE DONT TAKE SO LONG I AM DYING TO READ WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE FINDS OUT SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A DAUGHTER :):)
Le Creationist chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story! I feel so sorry for Anna, and Mongkut, Stupid Kralahome. I suppose there always has to be an obstacle keeping them apart. Oh well, I can't wait until Anna returns to Burma. Maybe she'll run into the king. D

Please update soon!
Youkai no Yume chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Yay! An update! This chapter was heartbreaking, really. But I must admit that I find myself wanting to ask for a time line. I get the impression from previous chapters, that Anna and the King were already intimate by the time they had the ball. Tuptim was clearly alive then, but this chapter reveals that they're alleged first time together was AFTER Tuptim's execution. It made me pause a good minute or so while reading and confused me greatly. So maybe you could elaborate more?

Anyways, besides that, it was nice to see that you incorporated the extended scene of the crochet game. I always thought it was so cute when Anna's blunt reasoning was: "because he's mine!"

I also thought that the King's realization of making love was very well done. That with love, sex is no longer just something that is done for just pleasure or procreation, but a way to express one's feelings. Overall, very nice. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Just chain Anna to the mast of the ship and she'll be fine. Kicking and screaming maybe but she'll get to Burma just dandy without jumping off the ship XD
InWaterInLove chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Oh my gosh ! Oh my gosh ! Oh my gosh !

Thats like the best story Ive read over a long time !

I love (especially) the smut and romance...Well, who wouldnt with such a passionate man and a real English lady ;) ?

I pray that you continue this story ! A blind could see that youve put so much work into this story, so...

Oh ! And please let them meet in some chapter :)

All the best !
Anarra chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
very good job, please keep going, a very intriguing look at the movie. Please update soon.
Anarra chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
this is very good, very emotional, please keep going.
Youkai no Yume chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
I find myself enjoying the anticipation and flirtation/tension that the two shared before the actual affair possibly more than the affair itself. Does that seem strange? I guess I'm just a sucker for build-ups instead of just having two characters jump in the sack without a premise.

Mongkut's reaction was probably how it would've been. Very nice, and I'm even glad how supportive Lady Thiang is, in both his relationship and his heartbreak with Anna despite the fact that she is his wife. She was always so understanding, and I'm happy that you portrayed her caring nature here as well.

And don't worry... I've seen gorier things than childbirth so it's not ick at all. haha. Awaiting (im)patiently for your next installment.
hugaveggie chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
A freaking mazing! I love this story... keeps me alive during SAT prep. Such a pity AK isn't more popular, that and The King and I. rawr! I love it! More soon! I would join in your crusade to convert more ppl into AK fanatics but I can't write to save my life (unless it's a research paper or an analytical essay, but I don't think you want any of that... lol)
Youkai no Yume chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
You are so evil. I kept pressing the down arrow and realized that there was no mor! D8

Interesting development. I wish I could say that I think Anna's jumping the gun, but it seems to be perfectly plausible. Considering that she really doesn't believe she'd ever see Mongkut again, she doesn't intend to tell him that she's having his child, and she feels alone and afraid to boot. But oh... why oh why did you have to leave it there?

I can't wait to see how the King will react to this. A cordial response but secretly he's seething? Restrained anger? Explosive Anger? Please update soon!
FlamingPhoenix chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Wow, you have no idea how much I love Anna and the King. I love the way you portray their relationship, I always thought there was more going on behind the scenes. I can really feel the frustration of both of them. Keep it coming!
Youkai no Yume chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Oh, I was literally squealing in my seat when I realized that you updated. (Went to check if you had after rewatching Anna and the King) Hope you did well with finals.

Anyways... where do I start for this chapter? I'm glad that you brought some reality into their relationship. Especially that despite their fairytale romance, Mongkut is in fact, King, and thus has wives and concubines that can't be ignored. Aside from the fact that he supposedly had a different woman everyday, they would all get suspicious after a while.

It also added a nice touch of jealousy on both sides, and again, reminded Anna that although they are in love, he can never be truly hers. I actually appreciate your portrayal of her sometimes childish behavior and that she capable of selfishness and tantrums as is our King.

Despite the futility of their relationship you also get a sense of their acceptance of taking what they can.

Oh Noes! They know! Well, duh. lol. But I wonder what will happen now. How will Louis react? Urgh, she's not gonna tell the King about her child is she? The suspense! Update soon! I need this story to keep sane.

And sorry for the extremely long review ; I know whenever I write I love getting long detailed feedback so I always try to do the same for others. (Im)patiently waiting!

~~Yume
Youkai no Yume chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
If this is the beginning, I can't wait to see the rest of it! I love how open they are with each other here. I love subtlety as much as the next person, but sometimes I just wanted to jam their heads together and yell at them to stop DANCING AROUND EACH OTHER. Oh, the perils of society reputation.

The wording in this is wonderful. You can really feel their tension and longing for each other as you read. You even made the more intimate scenes more about them than just the sex, and I applaud you for that.

Can't wait for the next installment.
ClassicCouples chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Sakura, I loved it! I like the flashback scenes. It's too bad AK isn't more popular.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5