Reviews for Symbiosis
Jennaya chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Extremely well written and a great story. I think your teaser is one of the best on the site. Love the protectiveness of Lorne over "his" scientist.
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Love reading a Lorne-centric fic. :) There should be more of these.
Harmne chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Great story - and excellent point!
truthinaims chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Love that you had Parrish. I'm a big fan of the actor and I wish he had been on Atlantis more. Lorne overprotectiveness was perfect too.
WillowBurano chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow... that is a wonderfull story. I was laughing the whole time and I felt warm an fuzzy. Sooooo sweet. ANd so true!

thanks so much for this.

I never thought I'd like stories about secondary characters. but this is wonderful

worms
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Great story - it was really interesting to see life on Atlantis through the eyes of secondary, yet well rounded, characters and I liked how you tied it back in with Sheppard & McKay, giving them a cameo at the end :)
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Scientists. Naïve trouble-magnets, too smart for their own good, annoying as hell.

But what he was really looking at here was a finder of hidden cities; a procurer of medicinal herbs, crops, and new friends; and a man who’d saved them all more times than he could recount.

He never would have thought science and military so symbiotic. He wasn’t sure he would get the full impact even now if he didn’t live it on a personal level every day. The scientists brought a whole new, sometimes disturbing dimension to the military life on Atlantis.

What was really frightening was how lost they’d be without them.

That was extremely good writing ability, and i love the story! I also like how you analyzed the relationship between the scientists and military members of the expedition. i'm glad that you wrote this story. it's given me new insight.

Never lend your scientist to another team.

ASOTA
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wonderful look at the symbiotic relationship at Atlantis. It's nice to check out 'the other people' once in a while too :P Just because the actors are paid less on the show doesn't mean the characters are less important to Atlantis.
Bird chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love that line "How the hell do you lose a botanist?" 'It probably went a lot like losing a physicist.'
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
It is actually frightening how protective the military contingent on Atlantis is of their geeks. I'm surprised that someone hasn't wound up dead for hurting a geek. I'm actually surprised that there's been no mention of a mission going to hell because someone was excessively physical when handling a geek and the military took extreme offense.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This was really great! Loved the idea. You mixed humourr expertly with seriousness. :-D
Adalanta chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Oh, I love this! Great story, great charaters. Funny, yet serious at the same time. Of course, I love Lorne stories. He gets the "outside" view of what's going on with Sheppard's team. I really liked Parrish and Corrigan, too. Maybe you could write another story with them...and Lorne?

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for your next story!
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow! Wonderfully written and a great story. I really enjoyed it :-)
GT Spuddie chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I loved it! And I loved it for two reasons. Reason one: it was well written, well plotted, good grammer & spelling (thank goodness!), and utilizing characters outside the leading ones. Reason two: it pretty much described the relationship that I have with my sister (me being the ... sensible one!). Keep writing & I will keep reading!

Spuddie
LinziDay chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Oh this was so great! I love the Lorne/Parrish grudging and growing friendship. It's a great mirror to the Sheppard/McKay friendship, and you draw these unique characters so well.

Bravo! I hope you do more wuth Lorne and Parrish. Soon!