Reviews for Perspectives
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I liked this, thanks for sharing
Wordwizard chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is one of my favorite fanfictions. There aren't enough about people's reactions to Luke's history, which is what I was looking for when I found it in the first place. But I love this-I've bookmarked it and re-read a couple times a year. The whole connection-redemption thing is lovely. Thank you for writing this.
vertigoSWAY chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh wow.

That was just...

I'm speechless (in a good way).
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Resian was Anakin, wasn't he? I love this it's do Luke! Although I think he should have realized Leia would be in the same position. Congrats on an awesome fix!
Solavah chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I liked this :-D
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very good.
GallantGreymon chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
. Putting Walak Reisan as the Hero Without Fear's alter ego...That's a way of saying he came back without actually returning to the land of the living.
dlsky chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
You wrote something here that I think a great many overlooked in both the Books' series and in a great deal of Fan Fictions I've read. I think you did a great job here. Thanks for sharing this with us.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Very good. Tis rife with realistic reactions and details, from the Alliance Command's wariness of Luke to the thing about alien greeting customs. I really enjoyed this; your writing is good, and the message of forgiveness is conveyed without any preaching.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
You have a great story! I love Star Wars, and that's a really good song that you quoted in it. The only thing I saw that confused me was this sentence: "The shields years of intelligence work had built around his expressions had vanished..." It seems like you are missing a word there or something. Other than that though, really wonderful job. You're word choice is very good and your story is interesting and easy to follow. Hope to see more from you!
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
You Go! I love this fic. you're right this is better than those post-Endor pity-party fics that blow the teen angst factor way out of proportion. through at the end of the retun of the jedi Luke doesn't seem to unhappy. he actually smiles
ArianneG chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I don't know about post-Endor pity-parties, but this story made me smile. It would be like Luke to worry over how everyone else would react to the news that one of their greatest heroes is actually the son of their second-worst enemy in that fashion-deep down at this stage he's still very much the hopeful young lad from Tattooine who wants to be liked and is scared that everone else will hate him because of Vader-and your *OC* (one has suspicions) managed to show him that it doesn't matter who your daddy is/was.

Loved the twist to the "ex-Imperial interrogation officer" you made...I'm pretty sure I know what you did with that ;)That was the ex-Dark Lord of the Sith himself, wasn't it? And "more to Reisan than met the eye"-*snort*. Poor Luke. Perhaps he should stare at the name a bit longer.
Now Unused chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was great! Nice job Val, you should write more Star Wars fics. )

Hmm...so was Reisan Anakin/Vader in another form? There were a lot of things that hinted at that. ;)

Dana