Reviews for The Four Laws of Golpalott
BrownOwlet chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love this! Well thought out, funny and a nice plot twist at the end...
and the "well reasoned but completely wrong" part certainly feels like something from my own studies :D
Lily13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
BUAHAHAHAHA! brilliant!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I was hoping. Darn.

Good job, but you kind of had a cop-out at the end.
HPLovestories chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awesome XD
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Interesting fic and very cleverly made and thought out.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hah, the perils of academic life. Nice work.
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
You know, I read this story (as a matter of fact, all your stories) on and to date this one has been my favourite (second-favourite being Bleak Midwinter). I never fail to laugh every time I read this fic - and I've read it only more than a few times! - and I think you just have every aspect of it so perfectly written. You developed your plot bunny in a spectacular way, I must say :D and I loved the Ravenclaw characters! But my favourite part in the fic has to be:

Excellent! Well reasoned."

"Thank you!"

"And almost completely wrong."

"Oh."

"He made sure to take plenty of antidote – there was only a small phial of poison, so a swallow would have been enough. No, what actually happened was that Golpalott didn't bother to write down the information he got from Scarpin's Revelaspell, and he forgot all about the Heartseize while he was demonstrating the other stuff. So when he drank the poison and antidote, there was just about enough time for the audience to start cheering before he dropped down dead."
hrhrionastar chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is great! I just love the ending!

Also the idea that no one knows Golpalott's Fourth Law. This is definitely going into my personal canon!

~Riona
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
-snickers-

That was awesome.

Seriously, honestly, brilliant.
krachum chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Nice 'plot' twist at the end. Poor Golpalott...
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That bunny doesn't hail from Caerbannog, does it?
Fairylein chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Haha, that was a great plot bunny nicely executed!

The whole story reminded me all too much of my chemestry course at university, where laws like Gibbs free energy seem to haunt me from every text book page. :D

Anyway, poor Golpalott probably wouldn't have earned an Outstanding in Potions even if he had survived, due to his sloppy working...
CSnow chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great story, loved the new character!

thanks for writing!
Aussie Trebs chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
i thought that was very well done, lovely grammer, spelling, and an interesting and funny oneshot to boot!
Aria Gray chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love this! Brilliant characterization of the Ravenclaws!