Reviews for Saved by the Bell
iheartGrayFullbuster chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
HEy. Awesome fic. XDD

Thanks to you my pimples and eyebags are coming back because of lack of sleep. But its all worth it because this is one of the fics that I won't ever forget(In my ENTIRE life)

Hmmm, at first I thought this is a boring fic because of the setting. School. I was tired of reading fics that has a school setting because it's too cliche. School Plays, School Cultural Festival, Sports Festival etc. But because I was soooo intrigued why this fic has so many favorites, I read it.

And after I finished this. My reaction was: WOW. I. am. so. stupid. for. judging. this. fic.

Haha. I Like this very much. Too bad i'm not 18 to read the sequel.

I will now read your other stories! o

jane
wahahanoob19 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I especially Love the Precia teasing part! hope to read more of your stories!
Sorang chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
you're the beast author in ff I knew who could write amazing Nanofate fics. kudos!
Valkirye -Maiev Windrunner chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I still gotta read some more... but so far I'm enyoing it a lot!.

Well, I really hope I get some spare time to read, because I'm really into this fiction :3
kay4today chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
One of the best Fate x Nanoha fics I've ever read. The characters are endearing and act believable, the story is sweet and heartwarming and the small amount of drama isn't cliché and also doesn't make me want to beat the characters involved in it up.

Also, THANK YOU for making Yuuno into Nanoha's best friend and not just some random douche. I hate when Yuuno gets bashed needlessly just to make Fate seem better or anything. Character bashing in general is just too damn annoying. You can make Fate and Nanoha into the sweetest couple ever even if you don't make Yuuno into some kind of psychopath at the same time.

I also liked that Precia was Fate's mother instead of Lindy. I have no idea why though. xD

Overall, one of the greatest Yuri fics I've ever read. Good job! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
great fic
iShiney chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
Best NanoFate fic ever. Amazing work! :P
iShiney chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Fate and Nanoha playing DDR is just too cute. :P
KaiserPhotos chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
Read the whole thing through. Really have ta say it was one of the best AU fics I've ever read regarding Nanoha and Fate. The characters were done tastefully and in a really creative manner. You still kept Fate's starting depression but changed it's reason and had her get over it in a, in my opinion, very touching manner. I also loved your take on Precia. It was interesting to see her as a loving mother and you actually mentioned Fate's father, even if it was only a mention. So far, no one's ever done that before so I give you props on that. I loved the build up as well. It sort of mimicked the original series in a way, Nanoha being attracted to Fate's hair and sad eyes, but thanks to Nanoha Fate overcomes her depression and moves on with her life. You also had a legit argument and make up. Overall, I really liked the realistic feel to things. I also found the comedy gold. Hayate totally would run a Cosplay Cafe. xD And Fate? Poor girl, she just never wins does she? Great job with this impressive work. Definitely going to be a long time favorite of mine. In my opinion, as far as fanfiction goes, Master Class.
Hyuuga-Sword chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Wow amazing story to read. Spent about maybe 3 to 4 days reading it. I probably will end up reading this again if I'm ever bored. Haha It was a nice school-life story style that was somewhat similar to "Girlfriends". It was nice to read because of that.

I also really liked how you cleverly put the small little canon things from the anime into your AU (like Arf). They seem to fit really well. Oh, but it was nice to read a really motherly like Precia toward Fate.

The development that you made characters go through was also amazing as well. It was nice to see Fate and Nanoha getting together along really well. I sort freaked at one point during Chapter 17; being really worried that Fate would get mad. Haha, but I really had nothing to worry about.
norishima chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I think, the reason why I added this story to my faves, was the diary. It... really surprised me.
xNagisaChan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Not having read this story in like.. one and a half year.. I feel like I should start again / (for what.. the 6th time? 0/o) Truth be told, this is the best story I've ever read (though, I believe I've commented on this story before and said that as well.. 3;;) I'm off reading now! Bai baaai Toricchan /
oOYuuOo chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
Wow! What a masterpiece! I really like it. Now I'm gonna read "Emerald Bell" :D

Thank you for the story! *salute*
ZonaRose chapter 20 . 12/14/2010
I LOVED this one so much that I have re-read it and will do so again. The best complement one can give is to re-read the fic/stories.
bigtomato chapter 20 . 11/27/2010
I remember reading this years ago, and i thought it was awesome then. Reading it again, i still think it's awesome. Just wanted to share with you that i really enjoyed your writing, thank you.