Reviews for Saved by the Bell
Master Kosa chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
Interesting chapter, though not much happened. Both girls have their problemns, Fate money and Nanoha her addiction, both with no turning point in this chapter.

Meeting with Nanoha's family was well done, Fate has proved her worth and from my point of view it seems she is becoming part of Takamachi family. Her conversation with Shiro was more awkwar than I expected. I picture her more self-confident. And answer "Yes Sir" seems more than wierd(English is not my firs language and I don't know how it is in USA but still I picture this answer between soldiers). And landscaping scene - I think she can pursuit career as garden architect.

Nanoha really knows how to make Fate do what she want ;;

But the ending - When Fate was caught for the first time it was fun. And it was quite important event. But now when you repeated it ... well I laughed a bit, but then I feel it is pointless. Why you torture her so much? Well it was weakest part of this chapter and I think that without being caught it it could be better.

Overall rating: Good, but nothink important happened, nice interaction between our heroines, unnecessary I felt like I was watching some "connecting" episodes of Bleach.

And Emerald Bell has sounds VERY interesting sound, personally I expect something like Emerald Dream, way better and with Angel's pictures.

And to reviews and all this stuff - currently I'm observing 2 large stories, one is Inter nos from ethnewinter (Mai HiME) and the other is yours SbtB. I found both key works in their cathegories.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
Score with the parents, well done Fate.

They learned that Fate can work as a therapist, but also knows about landscaping; so both are ok with her little princess’s fiancée. Now just wait a few more years and you will see a promising girl-in-law on Fate, kind of funny to say it.

Oh God, poor Fate, she’s catch read-handed again by her mother; thankfully Precia didn’t saw the pictures fate was looking at this time (I guess she did). If I were Fate, I would change the position of my computer, so she could be ready for those “little inconveniences” with her mother. Way to go Fate-chan.

I really felt it was a good chapter, a few things were said and some funny moments were reached. Now, with Nanoha’s birthday approaching, the atmosphere will change for sure, at least that’s what I think.

YIPI! An Emerald story for this fanfic, thank you very much Satashi.

Have a nice week. Bye then.
Arendellez chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Yay. I read all SbtB again.

I've be wondering if Fate now doesn't have her sad eyes anymore.
The Fan of Many Things chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Are you a doctoror something because you know so much about muscles and the huam body fate and Nanoha Bi intrsting(nosebleed)
DANGELX chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
decididamente me encanta esta historia... no ceses de escribir!

I love it! it's great!
impishknight chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
totally addicted to your story can't wait till the update.

Keep up the good work. Fan-girl :)

-love you Satashi-kun
The New Mae chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
Aw. Their relationship is maturing; so adorable! The massage thing was really cute as well.
The Fan of Many Things chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Nice use of description and great story i can see this getting intresting
Fruit pie chapter 17 . 3/15/2008
Wow this is a really cool fanfiction. Fate is just so funny, and her mom kills me. Poor Fate and her uncontrolable libido...

You go! I wish there was a larger fanbase for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha but what can we do, there is not a english version out there.
Katchoo chapter 17 . 3/10/2008
Really great fic like you other work But I think it miss some Susuka/Arisa interaction

Good continuation
Koura chapter 17 . 3/9/2008
I really should write reviews more constantly, shouldn't I? *feels guilty*

How Candy has moved along so far since I last reviewed in Chapt 13 was really surprising (in a fantastic way, I assure you) for me, and I enjoyed the complete non-stereotypical way you handled her. She was suddenly very *human* to me, and it was great. As a side character she isn't very important, nor is the focus on her, but I just wanted to commend you on a great job done on a minor OC like that. :)

Now that was a funny review, because Candy didn't appear in Chapt 17 at all. *gulps*

Chapt 17 seems to be the beginning of the resolution of Nanoha's smoking habits, and I'm glad that it reflected the earlier incident of Nanoha's pole-dancing thing so well in the sense that the FxN relationship is now much more mature than before. Again, so much room to grow, now that Fate has so naturally taken a step further in Nanoha's life by listening, understanding and taking an active role in issues. The two are growing inseperable, eh? :D

Well the downside to this is probably how the FxN interactions are already slowly outgrowing the crazy little insecurities that always comes with new relationships (and are so fun to read), but ah well! The bridge between the two stages was neatly filled up, so well done.

I have a slight feeling what's going on from now on (namely by throwing Nanoha's family into the fray) but we'll see. ;)

Sometimes I wonder if Fate feels a little bit outplayed by Yuuno that she herself believes, because he's always a step ahead of her. It's very evident with the smoking thing now. Logically it's silly since Yuuno has known Nanoha for such a long time, and Fate has handled it in a very determined manner by promising to read Nanoha better next time. (kudos for that little characterisation detail!) But I think that the girlfriend vs best friend was a very real struggle... and it will continue to be challenging for Fate. It's just a thought and something that I happened to notice, because most Nanoha/Yuuno/Fate interactions are not like that since Fate and Yuuno have known Nanoha for roughly the same amount of time in canon.

Massaging!Fate is cool! *imagines Fate and Nanoha being walked in by both sides of the family during a massage session* Meh, evil lol.

Nanoha... hmm. I'll wait till you're finished with this part of the plot. :)
bigtomato chapter 17 . 3/9/2008
Cool beans. I was wondering if you were planning to have Nanoha rummaging around in Fate's cupboard, find a shoe box and... *gasp* Why? Well... Fate might absently ask her to get her running shoes from the cupboard!
handlewithcare chapter 17 . 3/9/2008
Nice diary entries.

No Shamal card. wait, what?
clarec97 chapter 17 . 3/9/2008
Nice, Nanoha finally admit that she need help, Fate to the rescue, Yuuno may beat her to it but Nanoha accepted Fate's help first. )

Hope to read your next chapter soon. Happy writing.
Kimmie-chan chapter 17 . 3/9/2008
I was expecting a big fight of some sort between Fate and Nanoha over the smoking. But I'm glad Fate did what she did. Good on her

Landscaper!Fate FTW lol