Reviews for Saved by the Bell
Major Mike Powell III chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
Well, well...

This is some real nice piece of work.

Romantic, funny, and kinda hilarious in some parts.

No make out session on this one, huh? Well, it was AW3SOME anyway.

And I said it once and I'll say it again: Precia's got HORRIBLE timing. XD That was hilarious, buddy. Priceless.

So, we've got an "Emerald" comin' up! Hoo-rrah! 'Can't wait.

'Til next time.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Kuugen the Fox chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
oh well, i know this feeling. "im not really happy with it"

there is always something you think you could have done better, but in reality, the chapter isnt really bad or anything.

i like this chapter, it is a calm one and friendly to read, also, we get to see the first actual Links for Fate's future Job.

i'll say good work

only thing i didnt like so far is Fate playing WoW.

but thats personal for me, being a WoW HAET person :p
Momo329 chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
Yes! The 18th chapter is finally here!

Amazing chapter as always.

I'm really happy Fate got to interact with Nanoha's family this time. Especially with Shiro, who doesn't like her much. And more landscaping references! Whoo!

And um...what's the "Emerald chapter"?

~Momo
elfspirit7 chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
WOW nice chapter, can't wait for more to come out, please update as soon as you can XD!
Kirika chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
Yay Chapter 18 *_*

I leave a review here for once... So, what says but I really love your work, but you already know that _

Fate was so sweet with Nanoha... And Nanoha become a massage's addiction XD!

So, Satashi, I'm waiting for your next chapter *_*
Enraptured chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
Arrgh FINALLY! : D

Chapt 18! xD

Awesome job on this one, as usual! (:

Rotfl at the Landscaper!Fate action! xD And it's cool that Nano's quitting smoking for real now :D

Can't wait for 19! (: GL with your block!
bigtomato chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
Poor Fate... o.O
Suiram chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
I hope you will give us NxF fans more now that you have touched the subject. It would really be great if by some chance after all is said and done, they really become officially a family. I so wanna see them married with a kid. Even if it's adopted. ( although i would have really liked to see them get a child of their own with the help of some technology. I mean the child of these two could be something really close to Vivio. One eye red, one blue. Blond or brunette... i'll just shut up)
Mental Productions chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
Ah, the good old masturbation scene...

Humorous as always

W00t, Emerald special!
markesellus chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
Glad Nanoha is getting over her addiction. I liked the family bonding. Nanoha's dad is funny/scary. Landscaping! Yay. She felt so sore though. Build up those muscles! More awkward moments with Precia at least they can get over it without fighting, its just really embarrassing. Nanoha can't hold her alcohol can she?
dark-atrox chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
way to go author san...im waiting like foreva...tanx
Master Kosa chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
Interesting chapter, though not much happened. Both girls have their problemns, Fate money and Nanoha her addiction, both with no turning point in this chapter.

Meeting with Nanoha's family was well done, Fate has proved her worth and from my point of view it seems she is becoming part of Takamachi family. Her conversation with Shiro was more awkwar than I expected. I picture her more self-confident. And answer "Yes Sir" seems more than wierd(English is not my firs language and I don't know how it is in USA but still I picture this answer between soldiers). And landscaping scene - I think she can pursuit career as garden architect.

Nanoha really knows how to make Fate do what she want ;;

But the ending - When Fate was caught for the first time it was fun. And it was quite important event. But now when you repeated it ... well I laughed a bit, but then I feel it is pointless. Why you torture her so much? Well it was weakest part of this chapter and I think that without being caught it it could be better.

Overall rating: Good, but nothink important happened, nice interaction between our heroines, unnecessary I felt like I was watching some "connecting" episodes of Bleach.

And Emerald Bell has sounds VERY interesting sound, personally I expect something like Emerald Dream, way better and with Angel's pictures.

And to reviews and all this stuff - currently I'm observing 2 large stories, one is Inter nos from ethnewinter (Mai HiME) and the other is yours SbtB. I found both key works in their cathegories.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 18 . 3/23/2008
Score with the parents, well done Fate.

They learned that Fate can work as a therapist, but also knows about landscaping; so both are ok with her little princess’s fiancée. Now just wait a few more years and you will see a promising girl-in-law on Fate, kind of funny to say it.

Oh God, poor Fate, she’s catch read-handed again by her mother; thankfully Precia didn’t saw the pictures fate was looking at this time (I guess she did). If I were Fate, I would change the position of my computer, so she could be ready for those “little inconveniences” with her mother. Way to go Fate-chan.

I really felt it was a good chapter, a few things were said and some funny moments were reached. Now, with Nanoha’s birthday approaching, the atmosphere will change for sure, at least that’s what I think.

YIPI! An Emerald story for this fanfic, thank you very much Satashi.

Have a nice week. Bye then.
Arendellez chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Yay. I read all SbtB again.

I've be wondering if Fate now doesn't have her sad eyes anymore.
The Fan of Many Things chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Are you a doctoror something because you know so much about muscles and the huam body fate and Nanoha Bi intrsting(nosebleed)
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »