Reviews for Saved by the Bell
Major Mike Powell III chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
Well, well, buddy...

This was some outstanding work.

I'm damn proud and happy to have read this fic from it's humble start up to it's absolutely AW3SOME! finish.

I just CAN'T wait for that "emmerald". And I'm not sayin' that ONLY 'cuz I'm a pervert. XD

Well, I think that there ain't much else I can say that hasn't been said before on this fic.

But still...Helluva job, buddy!

Until next time.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
LowFlyer1080 chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
T.T *eyes well up as fist clenches* Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I cannot write any more than this, as I know not what to say.

Well done, Satashi-sensei. And so long as you keep writing them, we'll all keep reading them. I leave you once again with the words from my friend Thorn on a Rose, which you seem to follow so perfectly:

Write from the heart...
Kaon-Sama chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
Hola, que tal? lamento no escribir esto en ingles pero realmente no tengo tanta confianza en mis conocimientos de tu lenguaje para escribirte todo lo que quería.

Bueno, primeramente debo decir que ame tu historia, desde el primer capitulo hasta el ultimo, las situaciones que han pasado Nanoha y Fate realmente hicieron que me enganche a tu relato, oh por cierto, el detalle del diario y de los cards fueron geniales especialmente el ultimo, pobre Fate XD.

En cuanto a los personajes, siempre he pensando que Nanoha seria un poco mas agresiva en cuanto a la relación ya que viendo la serie ella seria un poco mas abierta que Fate (en especial en la primera y segunda temporada) Oh, hasta ahora me cuesta un poco creer que Fate se haya ido al baile con terno jajaja pero lo que si hasta el final nunca me gusto mucho fue que prácticamente describieras a Fate como una desesperada sexual XDu no me lo tomes a mal pero resaltaba mas por el carácter todo inocentón que tenia Nanoha a veces cuando leía algún capitulo pensaba "oh otra vez lo de la masturbación XDu" Bueno tampoco quiero que pienses que no me gusto, al contrario lo ame demasiado.

Y finalmente (si por que ya te debes estar cansando de esto a demás de estar en español) el final me pareció algo apresurado la verdad pensé que almenos podría ver dos capítulos mas hasta ver el final, yo pensaba que vería a Chrono en algún capitulo (por que los sacaste a todos menos a el o sea, espero que mas adelante pueda ver muchos mas Fics tuyos, realmente me encanta como escribes y como expresas tus ideas en tus historias. Te felicito por este Fic a sido grandioso.
Maxmilian chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
Such beautiful ending.

I'm little sad that it got to an end as I don't have anything to look forward to.

It was a great pleasure to read this story.

AS your other MSLN stories. U keep them going and that is really great 'cause there aren't many of them.

I'm really looking forward to your next story.

Till then...
Master Kosa chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
So this is the end of my most favorite MSLN fiction... and I'm kinda sad. It's the same feeling you get when you reached the end of great anime or book...

There were funny moments, sad ones, embarrassing ones,... like in real life. For some reason I've always wanted to read about Fate and Nanoha without magic and especially military and I'm glad I was allowed to. It was worth four months.

But enought of contemplation about whole and let me say few words about final chapter.

Somehow I feel there could be much more words but everithing important was said. For me this one seems to be three chapters made as one but it does not matter.

While reading first "part" i got suddenly scared Nanoha might do something stupid but I'm glad it didn't happened. Fate seems to be cleaning maniac It nicely shows how few words can light up one's mood.

Part two - I don't have much to say except silentl envy (newer happened to me to have such a party)... I like part with Candy and her phrase " “I haven't changed at all.” " - compared to Candy when she first appeared she did.

And final part - Nanoha's contemplation about her life with Fate was somehing slightly new in this fiction, sweet piece of cake for my romance and psychological drama loving soul. Too grave tone was brightened by Nanoha and Yuuno's conversation and her phrase "Wear protection." caused that my wild imagination presented me a image of nearly grounded boy and grinning Nanoha. I couldn't stop laughing for a while - the reason was not my probable immaturity but honestly it was something I haven't expected from someone like Nanoha. Maybe from Precia-like character (SbtB Precia).

Diary entries were, one word, perfect. Whole idea of this entries was great.

Epilogue if it was epilogue was sweet. I guess nanoha used "aishiteru" instead of "suki", ne? And they are finally mates as they were allways supposed to be...

And "'My name is Takamachi Nanoha... And this is our story.'" has really ominous sound. But I had this feeling ever since reading it for the first time 18 chapters back. Thank you. It was worth of my time and I'm looking forward for Emerald Bell. My thanks are also dedicated to Angel, because of her artworks I could imagine the story better.

I guess there won't be volume 2, but I secretly hope for it. Well this IS long so I better stop now. And besides there is nothing else to say than keep writing, I like your stories. See you somewhen in future..
bigtomato chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
Thanks for the story! Well worth reading and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to further stories from you!
Momo329 chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
TT_TT

I can't believe its over!

A great ending to a great story.

Not dissapointing...but at the same time...

I'll be sad from not looking forward to it anymore.

Great job, Satashi-sama. Thank you for writing this fic.

As for Emerald...I probably won't be reading it *heh*

You're a very good writer

I'll continue to read your other fics,

but this has been one of my absolute favorites!

Keep writing!

~Momo
clarec97 chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
Nice ending, looking forward to your sequel and new stories. Good job, hope to read more from you.

Happy writing
DragonSword35d chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
Excellent ending! I can't wait to read the sequel! Definately your best work EVER!
Hitokiri Ryuu chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
AWESOME! Kinda sad to see it finished but as long as the sequel comes out I'll be happy!

Awesome ending to an awesome story. One of my favorite Nanoha stories on the site. Thank you for writing it.
Black Tornado chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
I've manage to finish the entire story and I have to say it's an excellent story you have, a slice of life story with the characters from Nanoha series as normal people is a really great idea.

Having Fate with a funny running gag of been interrupted is a refreshing and funny point of the character, as well as having her having the appetite of three people.

Update soon

BT (Black Tornado)
yenyankee chapter 18 . 4/2/2008
hello! i really want you to know that i really like your stories

and i can't wait for the next chapter
Nictory chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh my god O_O... That story is... wow, just wow. Please update son.
Illidan182 chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
I really liked this chapter alot, it was a good sweet fluffy one, and i really liked it alot.

I'm happy to see that Shiro finally accepted Fate lol, and the ending there... I so saw that coming with Precia... but its an almost must when Fate gets like that in her room alone, . haha.

Totally cannot wait for the next chapter for this, and I'm wondering how the 'Ememrald' chapter is gonna turn out now.
FuryouMiko chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
Nice. Really cute scene - good to see Nanoha's keeping off the smoking, and Fate's managed to charm her way into the family's good graces.

I'm kinda waiting for something to go wrong, now. If it doesn't, you're doing well in not giving in to the soap temptation. ;)
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »