Reviews for Saved by the Bell
DtecnoKira chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I actually liked it a lot...but perhaps that's because my friend is making me read this with no prior knowledge of the series son this chapter was helpful for me to get to meet the characters

-She's really strange like that, but I like her-
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I have to say I love the first person narrative in Nanoha's head, it showed a lot of talent. And the third person narrative is great as well.

I really like this story so far based on the writing alone, and my friend FlameHaze17 recomended this to me so I know the plot will be great as well.
Jokulhaup chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
Are all your OCs named after WoW Raid bosses?
Jokulhaup chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Mom Aggro, lol.

Wife Aggro, Mom Aggro, BF/GF Aggro, Hubby Aggro.

I'm a tank, but even I can't handle RL Threat.
Warclam chapter 20 . 3/1/2010
Oh, wow. This story is absolutely beautiful. I think this my favourite fic I've read since Stahlkönigin ended, certainly the best Nanoha fic. I'm really glad I stumbled onto it. Emerald Bell was wonderful as well, I can't remember ever seeing a sex scene so seamlessly blended with the rest of the story; it was sweet enough to serve as a perfect conclusion to the tale (with perhaps just a trace of "finally!").

I felt a bit weird about good!Precia at first, but it was really nice to see her as the caring mother she originally was. A little redemption for a mostly unredeemable character, through the magic of AU. I think I've finally been cured of my instinctive dislike of AUs; thank you.

Quick question: where are the Harlaowns? Roaming merrily through space, I suppose, though they could have been transplanted like Yuuno and the Testarossas. Ah well.
Lance58 chapter 20 . 12/16/2009
_I loved it but i want to read what happen when nanoha gave birth
Axel Emyia chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Nanya chapter 20 . 6/25/2009
This was very good.

Can't say that I enjoy High School AUs too often, but this was well-written, I can over-look that.

Plus, making Precia not horrible? Extra win points in my book.
MissUzumakiHinata chapter 20 . 6/22/2009
Absolutely loved the story, I have liked NanoFate for like forever (basically since i saw MGLN or MSRN (Magical girl lyrical nanoha, Mahou Shoujo Rirical Nanoha) :P

Truthelly this is the first NanoFate that i have read, started it yesterday at 9pm and stayed awake till 4:30 am then slept and read it starting 10am till 6:30 pm, yes im a slow reader i know, but trust me you have set a bar so high that im not sure i'll be able to enjoy any NanoFate stories as much as this one as its so good.

I love how you didnt just jump into a relationship early like in alot of other Fic's that i read you were patient enough to make the relationship beautiful and worthwhile to read the first time they kiss etc.. I shows me that you really took care with your story the amount of reviews that you have recieved is a clear example of that.

I liked how realistic you made it, though characters are so OOC i really don't care, the romance was excellent and you kept some personality traits to the chracters whilst adding a new twist to it, plus the interraction made me happy to read it nearly all night long as i already mentioned.

NanoFate ending *sniff* loved it especially that fact that precious lil vivio is coming into the world soon, i also read Emerald Bell and i have to say its an excellent add on to the NanoFate ending in highschool years, seriously i couldnt ask for more, i wish from the bottom of my heart that there were more stories like this one, where the author cares to check their stuff and also make it fun to read, seriously though i could guess what happened on some parts, on others i was like tottally wow, i wasnt expecting that.

I like how the story flows, most people when writing a story keep to one basic event or similar, whilst you had many different encounters, dates, scenario's that made the story so much like real life, the brilliance of this story is the fact that i have the temptation to read it over, id gladly spend another day reading through this.

I love Fate's character it could be because she is my namesake, i'm a massive fangirl of Fate or the fact that she is different, i like her personality and ways of doing things, her love for Nanoha and the way she holds back so she doesnt freak Nanoha out means that she really does care for her and wants to be with her i absolutely love that. Her courage to meet new people even though she went through emotional turmoil with loss of dad and twin sister, as we know she has a shy-ish personality she still gets involved and wants to meet people, i like how she has a loving mother and the fact that she just cant seem to find the right moment to 'please' herself xD. Fates dedication to Nanoha really shines in this story, her emotions are clearly highlighting at certain points that she is sad due to a complication or happy though just meeting/seeing/hearing/smelling the scent of the girl that she loves.

Nanoha's character is also one that i love, her innocence and denseness makes me giggle, her warm and kind heart makes me smile, the fact that she has faults is one thing i love an example is the fact that she cant give something up and always clings on (such as her moment with Fate where Fate works on her for the first time, or how she cant quit smoking telling herself just one more) I like stuff like that it brings reality into a story and makes it evolve to a new standard.

You did everything perfect in this story, you time everything to perfection such as the romantic moments, the comical and also the argumnts, i will read every single one of your NanoFate stories due to i have absolute trust in your writing that it wont dissapoint me and live up to the high standard that i have set for you now that i saw this brilliant fic, it has been a pleasure to read this fic and i just wished there was a sequel or something but you seem satisfied so i'll leave it at that.

Thankyou for writing this fic, it really brightened my day and i look forwards to reading more fic's from you

If you make anymore NanoFate's could you please private message me but i dont mind if you dont im adding you as a favourite author for sure

From a reader who has seen her standards not just met but far exceeded

Fate Egan x
MissUzumakiHinata chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
like the referrance to still alive in this chapter "Look at me still talking when theres science to do, when i look out there it makes me glad im not you"
Maileesaeya chapter 20 . 6/21/2009

I loved this story. Of all the NanoFate fics I've read, this is by far the best. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It's nice to find fics where there isn't a villain or some kind of great conflict of good and evil, fics which simply focus on the romance. I've only written one like that myself, and it's rather disjointed, short, and hasn't been worked on for awhile (it's never good to force yourself to write something you don't have the inspiration for), though it has proven rather popular...

In any event, I'll continue to read your NanoFate fanfics. You're a great writer, so don't you ever stop.

Also, as it happens, I already got both NanoFate megapacks, which included Emerald Bell. Kind of funny (I haven't gotten around to reading it, but the cursory glance I gave it shows it to be much better than most of the H Doujins I've seen, which were pretty much made to be nothing more than smut. Emerald Bell has story to it). Thank you for Emerald Bell as well!
Hobbes the Cat chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Reader458 chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
Lovely story.

I loved it a bit to much and ended up reading it instead of doing my work. *Blush*

Good luck with the writing

G2 chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Continuity Error.

Fate already know Nanoha is claustrophobic. Remember when she refused to ride the elevator when she accompanied Fate to the apartment.

Sooyoungie-kun chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
Very interesting and it keep me reading to the last

You can make Fate & Nanoha relationships so beautiful and cute. No wonder it got so many reviews.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »