Reviews for Saved by the Bell
ZonaRose chapter 20 . 12/14/2010
I LOVED this one so much that I have re-read it and will do so again. The best complement one can give is to re-read the fic/stories.
bigtomato chapter 20 . 11/27/2010
I remember reading this years ago, and i thought it was awesome then. Reading it again, i still think it's awesome. Just wanted to share with you that i really enjoyed your writing, thank you.
ShinJye chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
WOW~~~ Thumb up!* Love your story~ Thx for the update yea D
BCNanoFateFAn chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Wow! Every story you write ends up being so very loved by all of your readers. Including myself. Sorry I didn't review every single chapter, but I was so into this story that I ended up reading the whole thing in 1 sitting! Sometime in the near future I hope to be able to purchase a copy of this story from you. You are an awesome writer, and I wish you the best of luck in your current as well as any future projects!

Please keep up the epic work Satashi-Sama!
Jim Dittman chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
I know this story has been up for a while, but i just got done reading it, WOW, what a great story, thank you so much for such a sweet story, i loved it
deathkid1313 chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
I'm trying to finish this story today, but I have a test tomorrow! Still! Just wanted to let you know how awesome your writing is, though this fanfic is pretty old. Love the way Fate's mom deals with children, totally open-minded!

Both Nanoha and Fate are so so cute!

Thank you for writing this story!
julie chapter 20 . 6/11/2010
i've read all of it, in one sitting, and boy i say it's great. i've read some if not all of satashi's work and really can say that your doing good. the story is somewhat long and detailed, thanks for that for i have a habit of skipping and not understanding at all, and also entertaining enough to tie me in place in a good few hours or so... i enjoyed fate and precia's character here the most. ahaha.. anyways, nice wrap up.
BoogiepopShippuden chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Hey, DtecnoKira here (I have way too may alts.)

Sorry it took so long to read this chapter but I'm gonna start right now

"I think I'd look like a hooker."

Lol, that was funny

Also, warn people if you're gonna make them hungry, God I want junk food so much write now

Baking for a friend, that sounds really...I'd say sweet but I don't want to make a pun

Mom!" Fate's cheeks colored. "What are you implying here!"

Oh my God...that was cute

Great chapter, I liked it a lot
Ayexev chapter 20 . 6/2/2010
To be honest I wasn't quite sure about pushing through with reading this stuff... No offense but I think some parts are overly sweet and kind of gave me a diabetic fit... ;;

Other than that this story was well written and I like how you kept the characteristics of characters intact i.e. Nanoha liking heights, Fate being in the track team, etc.

Overall it's a nice story... sad to say though it really gave me a diabetic fit... ;; maybe I'm just not the person for overly sweet things...

~doc
Jokulhaup chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
I was rereading this story when something in the diary entries stood out.

"Cars really aren't my thing." -Fate

WHAT? How can You of all people write a Fate-chan that doesn't like cars? What kind of strange and perverse dimension have I stumbled into?

And that's it for my melodrama quota.

Although Fate's WoW playing makes me wonder if you used to or still do play the game.
Kit Of Despair chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I like this story very much soo far. it's awesome, u write beautifully, and i love the first person views in the begging, how u make the third person views and the diary entries.

even though i don't really like the modeling parts... or the... extremely awkward/pervy parts -blush blush- the story is too awesome to stop reading. but sad to say i must bc i have school in the morning. awesome story i look forward to finishing it
DtecnoKira chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I actually liked it a lot...but perhaps that's because my friend is making me read this with no prior knowledge of the series son this chapter was helpful for me to get to meet the characters

-She's really strange like that, but I like her-
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I have to say I love the first person narrative in Nanoha's head, it showed a lot of talent. And the third person narrative is great as well.

I really like this story so far based on the writing alone, and my friend FlameHaze17 recomended this to me so I know the plot will be great as well.
Jokulhaup chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
Are all your OCs named after WoW Raid bosses?
Jokulhaup chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Mom Aggro, lol.

Wife Aggro, Mom Aggro, BF/GF Aggro, Hubby Aggro.

I'm a tank, but even I can't handle RL Threat.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »