Reviews for Saved by the Bell
Alouscrie chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
A great beginning to your story. The characters are well-written so far, and I love what you've done with them. I'd like to see more details about the characters; their movements, expressions, etc., but all-in-all, well written!
Riddly chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
This chapter was great! It wasn't boring in the least. Knowing more about the world they're in helps support and add to the basic flow. I found this chapter to be even better than the first, to be honest. :D

You have me curious though. Normally Fate's mother is shown as being some evil woman, due to the anime, but she seems to be quite pleasant in this. Which makes me wonder what could be the problem that has Fate troubled. I eagerly look forward to more updates. :)

PS: The card at the end was a nice touch, and a fun way to allow us to know about about this version of Nanoha. Her quote made me laugh. p
Fuyu no Sora chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Why is it that even if you said it "wouldn't be as interesting as chapter 1" I love this chapter so much?

Onto the review. Nothing much to say here. The development I was hoping to see is here, the AU world is set and everything is ready to start getting...spicy if you will *grin*. I'll very much hope to see a fast update since you've got me hooked into this fic. Badly I might add.

10/10 as always. Keep up the good work 3
0xnaomix0 chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
this is a great chapter! i love nanoha and fate's time together in this. i also like how you showed the school day and all its events. lol.

great job! nice trading card! XD! nanoha! w00t!

can't wait for the update!

-naomi
Mikeybikey chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
This chapter isn't boring at all! I love it! I love your Fate... it's so original. I can only imagine Fate-chan eating that much! But hey, she's a growing girl! Your descriptions are great as usual. I hope we see more of Nanoha x Fate interactions in the future!

The ending stuff were cool too

Mikey
CZ chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Woah, so very visual-novel like. I like :D.(Then again, Nanoha is based off of Triangle Hearts, which was a eroge, but I digress )
impishknight chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Me like lots,Keep up the good work.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Awesome, can't wait for more chapter updates XD!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Well, well, soldier...

Helluva job! That's pretty much it for now.

Gotta love the AU's, eh? XD Nice work so far.

The Nanoha-Fate moment there near the end was lovely. Nice one.

Well, can't wait for the next chapter.

Se-(Cough) Sorry, I mean...Carry on!
KonaKaga chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I like the bases for this story. Can't wait for the update!
Illidan182 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is already a favriote of mine. Love Nanoha's POV alot, it is really well writin, like everything else you have done!

Can't wait to see how this develops! Cheerin ya on Satashi.

-Illidan192
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
"mainly because Yuuno's so metro-sexual it hurts sometimes" This is possibly the most awesome line I've ever read in a Nanoha fanfic...
Mental Productions chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Interesting start...and the story's name is the same as a TV show that I have never seen before!

Wo
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
this is SO good so far! i absolutely love your stories! i can't wait for the update! this is so interesting. i like how you wrote this!

keep up the good work!

-naomi
Kimmie-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ah Saved by The Bell ~ I used to love watching that show.

That was a nice start looking foward to more!
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »