Reviews for Saved by the Bell
Mental Productions chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Ah, seems a little rushed with Fate's feelings and all (2 days dude 2!)

But still, and enjoyable chapter here...
Kimmie-chan chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Fate and Precia interactions were so much fun to read .

I was gonna comment on saying, Fate's the one that's making Nanoha blush ~ then it changes at the end haha

Can't wait for more~
billyjiahaogao chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Awesome story, amazing how the story can be soo different (without magic) yet still so entertaining!

Keep on writing!

P.S - I like the baseball card idea :P
Master Kosa chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I like this story. For some reason I found it a little bit slow but It looks like the best way. Quite surprised by nice Precia.(Or it is a well-played charade?) I don't know what way Your world will proceed, but I hope that there won't be magic, just casual life a little spiced with mistery.
Kai chapter 2 . 1/7/2008

I don't think it's boring. Well, I read novels, so I am used to slow paced stories anyway. I like the way you made Precia a good mother. Actually I find it quite believable. Just put fate in alicia's place and pretend she didn't die. And there you have it.

One thing that bugs me is fate's cellphone. I thought it would be black and yellow instead of pink '

Just kidding. Keep it up.

LowFlyer1080 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Once again, you impress me with your writing style. And while i find it EXTREMELY odd to see Precia being actually NICE for once and not an evil bitch, i'm almost waiting for and definately dreading the time other shoe drops and she rears an ugly head. I just wanna huggle Fate-chan so much. (_)

Heh heh. little randomness there. Once again, another story to keep watch on for you.
Mental Productions chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I snickered in amusement at the card.
CrimsonDX chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Interesting little story so far. Im still personally waiting for the next chapter of MD6 or a story dedicated to Yuuno/Hayate, but this one was a nice read. As for you remark of "may seem a little boring" i didn't think so. if it was boring i wouldn't have gotten to the end ;). Ill make sure to read the next chapter.
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Nice XD!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was really informative, but interesting nonetheless. I was surprised to find out Precia was -for once- a really good mother. Wonder what bothers Fate-chan so much...? Nice work, soldier.

Now, as for the challenge I issued, I'd like it if you could gimmie a reply through here, Ok?

Carry on, soldier!
Raikik chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Well, a new great chapter *_*

It didn't seem boring for me _ your Nanoha is really kind and Fate really cool :p

I'm waiting for the next
Alouscrie chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
A great beginning to your story. The characters are well-written so far, and I love what you've done with them. I'd like to see more details about the characters; their movements, expressions, etc., but all-in-all, well written!
Riddly chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
This chapter was great! It wasn't boring in the least. Knowing more about the world they're in helps support and add to the basic flow. I found this chapter to be even better than the first, to be honest. :D

You have me curious though. Normally Fate's mother is shown as being some evil woman, due to the anime, but she seems to be quite pleasant in this. Which makes me wonder what could be the problem that has Fate troubled. I eagerly look forward to more updates. :)

PS: The card at the end was a nice touch, and a fun way to allow us to know about about this version of Nanoha. Her quote made me laugh. p
Fuyu no Sora chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Why is it that even if you said it "wouldn't be as interesting as chapter 1" I love this chapter so much?

Onto the review. Nothing much to say here. The development I was hoping to see is here, the AU world is set and everything is ready to start getting...spicy if you will *grin*. I'll very much hope to see a fast update since you've got me hooked into this fic. Badly I might add.

10/10 as always. Keep up the good work 3
0xnaomix0 chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
this is a great chapter! i love nanoha and fate's time together in this. i also like how you showed the school day and all its events. lol.

great job! nice trading card! XD! nanoha! w00t!

can't wait for the update!

466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »