Reviews for Saved by the Bell
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
oh? interesting, inner-monologue within the whole chapters too..hmm :)
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
This is the best Nanoha fanfic I've ever read good job.
Lotono chapter 20 . 1/16/2009
I am both ecstatic at having finshed your Fic in it's entirety in the last two days, and truly sadened by the fact that there are no more long fics that feature the pairing that this one featured on that I havent already read.

I thank you for writing, this I really really do. As someone who enjoys long slow romances of thier favorite pairings- your fic satisfied my desire for a good fic with a Nanoha/Fate pairing. I cannot truly begin to express how happy mushy this fic made me feel over the last two days. The way you wrote the characters was obviously a maxed out good scenario-No overly complex bad relationships existed between the MC's of your fic-which for this fandom I find I found myself believing the way the characters started out and grew which is always a good thing in my mind.

So it is with anticipation and regret that I move on to another of your MGLN N/F fics. I know the fandom is young and the number of large fics will grow eventually but till then I whimper a bit as I just only recently became aware MGLN existed, and my last/ still ongoing major FF addiction is Naruto-which has more 100k words fics then I'd ever be able to read though considering the speed and fervor with which I read I might surprise myself there. Meh sorry about that last bit I started rambling there.

Anyway I probably wont review the next fic of yours I read as I consider too many reviews superflous when you can state what you want to say in one and save some time and so far in my opinion-Your a good author, and you do credit to this site for well written ability to tell a belivable story is very high and your characters are from what I've seen so far well written into the scenario you put them in. I've seen better writers but not by that much- you have talent and I really want to stress that. Anyway you deserve more reviews then you got for this story and the only reason you didnt break 500 is the size of the MGLN following on this site. Good luck writting FF's and I hope to continue to enjoy your work for some time to come.

-Lotono
Kida Luna chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well I really don't remember if I'd left a review before when I read it.

But here is, a great and awesome story as the others you have

Keep on writing, greeting :)
gunfus chapter 20 . 12/25/2008
WOW! I loved it!

As always when having read an excellent story I'm having problems what to write.

Well, first I really like 'slice-of-life' stories and this one is no exception. And further, I absolutely

LOVE that they got together during the story and not just at the end. It was so fun to follow their

relationship as lovers and not the (unfortunately common) setup where they, as I wrote, only get together in

the last chapter.

And to some more concrete things. I think you caught the characters personality really good despite being AU. Yuunos and Nanohas relationship was really sweet, and I really like how his role played out.

But the person that really found a place in my heart (apart from NanoFate ofc) was Precia. She was wonderful! When I began to read and her name came up I was certain she would be the abusive mother who would terrorize Fate during it all. I was gladly surprised when she turned out to be infinitely sweet, funny and cool! It was great that you gave her so much screen time.

What else? Yeah, those collectible cards were Awesome! I loved those and would totally buy those if I could. :D

Other than wanting more of Signum (I simply love that woman) I can't come up with more to write. I know I've forgotten tons of stuff I wanted to write, I'll maybe send a complementary later :D

Thank you for the wonderful experience you gave me and all the other readers.
SulliMike23 chapter 20 . 12/18/2008
Normally I don't review yuri fanfics. But lately I've been watching episodes of Nanoha so I figured, what the hell? And I gotta say, this is a well-written story. It definitely fits both Nanoha and Fate and their relationship. I also saw the doujin on deviantart so...yeah. Overall, good writing, good story, that's all I can say.
SakuBloss chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
Aw, the scene between Nanoha and Fate at the end are so sweet! I love it! XD

And I simply adore the diary entries and the epic funny/hilarious/adorable 'Card Game' entries you do at the end XD

Epic and wonderful story, and I am simply having a BALL reading it! Onwards to the next chappy! D
SakuBloss chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Such a beautiful chapter, with great moments of lulz interspersed in it. Great job! :3
SakuBloss chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
SO CUTE! AND KAWAII! AND WIN! I LOVE THIS STORY! 8D

*continues reading* :3
moonpower02 chapter 20 . 9/13/2008
That was a great story, i cried, I laughed, I smiled, and I can't tell how much I liked this story. Keep up the great work. Write a new one soon.
moonpower02 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
this was far from being boring, I really liked the chapter, can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work
JasonGroff chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
An awesome fic! Your writing-style is very easy to read and your characterizations were pretty spot on, especially given that it was an AU. I also like that you made Fate's mom not a bitch.

The only thing I would change out of the whole story, is I think that Fate would probably play a shaman not a mage. ;-) Since she has that lightning attack, and likes to get in the middle of things and melee from time to time. Of course, she probably has one already and the mage is just an alt, so it's not really that much of a nitpick.

Oh... and awesome use of videogame references. :-) I totally want Fate's nerdy clothes. .
DreamShadower chapter 20 . 8/27/2008
That was a an amazing story (long too ;). But it was definetly worth it. You have a great writing style, and can really emphasize with the characters. It's nice to see how Precia would act for Fate if she was born and not created. I liked seeing that, and how they acted. Fate really had no luck though. XD

Hmm, you must like emeralds, 'cause you have to sequels.

Emerald Bell and Emerald Dream

Oh well, emeralds are awesome, yeah May's birthstone :P
ichigolynn chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
Wow, this fanfiction was so good that it kept me reading it all day ! I enjoyed reading this, and I loved Emerald Bell too. Fate was so funny with her *stress relievers* and video game, it was also funny when the webcam was on...hahaha. So thanks for your hard work ! and keep it up. ;]
lilgumba chapter 20 . 8/6/2008
That was a lovely alternate universe. I couldn't stop reading it. I can't help but laugh at Fate's bad luck when getting caught so many times. Nanoha's fears and dependency on you know was an interesting and unexpected twist. Ah the peer pressure of showbiz. I'll be on the look out for more stories. Best of luck reaching 400 comments.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »